• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

K60vn - First XHP70 Thrower

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh have you tried hkequipment? They are usually pretty good about providing coupons and usually lower the price even more with an order of 10 or more.

I buy some stuff from them but not Acebeam. If I have to buy Acebeam from them the price will surely be much higher.

Saul Good

Enlightened
I think there will be a lot more interest after we see the numbers. I know that's what I'm mainly waiting on.

PapaLumen

Enlightened
I am not allowed to sell stock lights on this subforum. Anything with a suffix vn after the name is modded one way or another.

For $180 you will get a current boosted light with all new springs upgrades.

So, current boost or no? And it's $200 now? Sorry, hard to keep up with all your creations.

ven

Flashaholic
I would be all over this as this light i have been waiting for months since 1st news,everything i like but money is bad right now(rach due an op.......another story).

Good luck with the numbers vinh and guys,i would have thought it would be a big seller like the k40,maybe its the time of year(summer ) that people are on holiday/kids holidays, right now here, or have less use during these months due to lighter nights(for some of course,not all).

Its such an awesome light,great contender for the tk75 which has not been "re-freshed" of late.

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
A lot of lights to consider out there.. But 6 levels of light and 1 hour of runtime at 5000lm from such a small light is very efficient and amazing!
Most other platforms require much more size, wasted heat, and weight.... Even lithium will not meet these specs on another platform besides led.

Instant on/off is a plus against intruders delivering advantage of instantly blinding them....

I can see this being very practical should I need a light in one hand and pistol in the other. I still remain agile regardless if I'm hog hunting or defending myself.

Every light with multiple leds seems to cast less throw due to need for deep/large reflectors for each led to do the trick... Making a decent thrower too big.

Some good attempts though at the expense of more weight, size, and less runtime related to basically having 3 or even 6 leds in one host (3 - 6 smaller flashlights in one).

I have an SST 90 with 2200 lumens http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003CT5GOG/?tag=cpf0b6-20 and it's a great light "bar none" but it uses 6 - 18650s, I can't imagine twice the muscle with another single focal point and less batteries.....

I'm not an advocate of lighting 3 matches versus one torch if I want throw.

Definitely nice technology for less money!

Last edited:

V54_Fan

Newly Enlightened
Re: K60vn - First XHP70 Thrower6133

Long time lurker, first time buyer here! This will be my first Vinh light for sure!

When is it available to buy Vinh?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This light is a GO!

I bite and made the large order. It's just too good not to sell! LOL

I am now officially taking pre-order ;-)

windstrings

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do we have beamshots yet showing the throw difference with the shaved domes?
I do like the tint better when shaved but would love to see the impact in the distance..... Warmer colors tend to not appear as bright anyway, however I think the human brain interprets objects better in the presence of warmer lighting.

Last edited:

GunZz

Newly Enlightened
"highly recommend using unprotected high drain battery (ARC18650H-250A) which at least 20A 2500mAh, the circuit might be tripping if use protected one"

Is there such a thing 3400 mAH 20A?