• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lights You Want Me To Mod

Agpp

Enlightened
I'm not going to buy this time but I wonder if you have any plans for TINI2.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new Maxtoch L2k LEP. In stock configuration, it beats out the W30, and is readily available!

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The new Maxtoch L2k LEP. In stock configuration, it beats out the W30, and is readily available!

We really wont know what beats what unless the lights are measured by the same person. W30vn for example can range anywhere from 1.5-3Mcd with most in the 2mcd range. I would be interested to test out the Maxtoch.

Will the Lumintop FWAA be able to push similar FW3A numbers in smaller form factor if modded to use triple W1 or W2s and the latest high drain 14500 cell? Looks really good but wasn't sure if W1/W2 can fit since they are using XP G3 stock.

20mm head size is a great pocketable size and I like the 14500 form factor. Just want to know how much potential it has modded with better LEDs and a power boost in your skilled hands :)

Could be a hot seller if you can manage to crank out 2k lumens and 30-40kcd in that size. Especially if a copper version is released, which Lumintop almost always does. Excellent price too!

FWAAvn anyone?

stewdogg

Enlightened
Will the Lumintop FWAA be able to push similar FW3A numbers in smaller form factor if modded to use triple W1 or W2s and the latest high drain 14500 cell? Looks really good but wasn't sure if W1/W2 can fit since they are using XP G3 stock.

20mm head size is a great pocketable size and I like the 14500 form factor. Just want to know how much potential it has modded with better LEDs and a power boost in your skilled hands :)

Could be a hot seller if you can manage to crank out 2k lumens and 30-40kcd in that size. Especially if a copper version is released, which Lumintop almost always does. Excellent price too!

FWAAvn anyone?

I just received my stock 3k version of the FWAA yesterday and I really like the size (it's pretty cute) and output is decent in stock form. I like that the clip is the two sided version and is locked to the light. I hate clip on or pressure fit pocket clips.
I need to find out how to turn off the thermal step down... guess I should read the directions.:)

I would be down for a copper hotrod version from Vinh.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
How difficult do you think it would be to swap the LED in a Streamlight Stinger 2020? Do you think it's even possible?

RamBull

Newly Enlightened
Curious to see you add the E70 in copper, it will be hella heavy but beautiful.

By the way, in your opinion which body would be the best host for the 219b sw35:

1) FW3Gvn sw35
2) K9.3vn sw35 with red secondaries
3) E70vn Copper sw35

boo5ted

Enlightened
Ever done anything with a Nitecore SRT3? I've got one that I carry for work but would love it to be a tad brighter and more neutral colored led.