Looking to get a dog!

Scottiver

Enlightened
Congratulations on the beautiful Aussie! I'm well into my second one and have had an Aussie as my constant companion (see my avatar) for over 25 years and will definitely get another one. Just make sure you give him lots of excercise and something to do so he don't get bored.
The only issue with Aussies besides needing excercise and attention is that they shed alot so be prepared to deal with that. But other than that, the perfect dog if you have time for them. Enjoy!

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Congratulations on the beautiful Aussie! I'm well into my second one and have had an Aussie as my constant companion (see my avatar) for over 25 years and will definitely get another one. Just make sure you give him lots of excercise and something to do so he don't get bored.
The only issue with Aussies besides needing excercise and attention is that they shed alot so be prepared to deal with that. But other than that, the perfect dog if you have time for them. Enjoy!

Thanks! Yes, he does like to keep himself busy! He's currently going crazy with squeaky toys in the other room LOL. I can't believe how FAST he's growing! I'm sure I'll be getting a bagless vacuum soon when he starts shedding; not much at all right now since he's only about 13 weeks old.