where to get wool blankets cheap?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I mean if you're looking for inexpensive, we're talking 2nd hand but hopefully not too rough. Maybe try asking on Craig's List and emphasizing that you want something bigger than twin size. Just an idea.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
went to the army surplus store today well i headed that way then stopped at gun store instead looked at some micro 9mms man they have got so small. left empty handed decided to spend money on landscaping instead

200.gif

That's me purchasing the latest offering from Foursevens ..... that I don't need.

My Better 3/4s and I have been married 38 years this month. She never even so much as raises an eyebrow when a new light arrives.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
View attachment 48326

That's me purchasing the latest offering from Foursevens ..... that I don't need.

My Better 3/4s and I have been married 38 years this month. She never even so much as raises an eyebrow when a new light arrives.
She probably decided long ago that it would do no good--you are a hopeless flashaholic. ;)

Poppy

Flashaholic
View attachment 48326

Yes, and you often post proof that you are not so poor that you can't afford food.

So I would venture to guess that your purchases of flashlights are well within your means.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i buy stupid stuff i know but at least its not on cigs or lotto tickets what i buy can be used daily. lol

3_gun

Enlightened
I've picked up 3 USGI blankets in less than new but still very serviceable shape for an average of $12ea over the last year at estate sales. 1 went into my go bag & car bag due to wools "keep you warm when wet" performance. The last is folded up on the back of my chair for cool nights. The key to putting your kit together on the cheap is to not be in a hurry.