• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker U21vn - 26650 Thrower

Capolini

Banned
I pulled the trigger on this http://www.banggood.com/VAPPOWER-IM...echargeable-Lithium-ion-Battery-p-936095.html

:) priority mail hope it's quick...
was able to use some banggood points to drop price to gift card total!

I hope they get there fast for you.;)

I have NO idea what China priority mail is like.If you get it in a week that would be fast compared to their standard shipping.

IF you live in USA ,,,You could have had them in 3 or 4 days from USA dealers. Vappower 2 for $19.95 SHIPPED

OR 1 Basen for $7.98 plus $2.38 shipping= $10.36!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-VAPPOWER-...-RECHARGEABLE-BATTERY-3-7v-NEW-/231284130090?

https://liionwholesale.com/products/basen-4500mah-26650?variant=14135870212

This info. was provided earlier in this thread.

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
The Four Sevens 26650 battery I use for my MMU-X3 seems to work well with it. Decent performance and runtime. Btw, I've got mine set to Mode 1. It definitely drops down a level when it detects low voltage.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
All XPG2 PDT versions goes out tonight. School really held me back. Sorry all! :)

mt62092

Newly Enlightened
No problem Vinh we all know you do your best and have a busy life. we all also know you are worth waiting for. like someone said half the fun is the wait.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm at a loss... Been reading about 26650s for the last 2 hours and there is simply very little consistency? Varying opinions and test results from people... Cons with seemingly every battery... Still totally clueless which battery to buy for this light. Vinh recommends a 5200mah which according to you guys and some testers apparently this isn't recommended? Why so much conflict.. :( I'm stuck between basen 4500 which twisted is having issues with, vappower, Efest, and keeppower 4200s... One site said stay away from Efest due to QC. So keep, vap, or basen??????!? ��

I've been doing quite a bit of research, particularly on 26650 cells, and I've decided the only way I will really know for sure is to test pretty much all of the highest rated/reviewed batteries (in terms of continuous discharge rate and overall performance). So I ordered 6 more cells yesterday, which will make 13 or 14 different brands of 26650 cells that I'll soon have. I know I'm not the guy to listen to about batteries, but I will post my findings anyway and you guys can do with it what you will.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm been using Vappower 4200 in my EC60vn, which I'm very happy with the performance. Also have one in the U21vn with no issues at all.

That Vappower is in my top 3 at the moment.

I found another interesting one... Brillipower. They are advertising a ridiculous 80A discharge rate, which I don't believe for a second, but they're still getting my money. lol

Capolini

Banned
That Vappower is in my top 3 at the moment.

I found another interesting one... Brillipower. They are advertising a ridiculous 80A discharge rate, which I don't believe for a second, but they're still getting my money. lol

Good Choice Dr. Wimmer. :naughty: You must have found that info. w/ the link I provided a few weeks ago. A gentlemen named "Mooch" did the reviews!

The Brillipower placed in his "Top Five"

Here is the link again:

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ch-test-results-and-new-ratings-table.725452/

I hope they get there fast for you.;)

I have NO idea what China priority mail is like.If you get it in a week that would be fast compared to their standard shipping.

IF you live in USA ,,,You could have had them in 3 or 4 days from USA dealers. Vappower 2 for $19.95 SHIPPED

OR 1 Basen for $7.98 plus $2.38 shipping= $10.36!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-VAPPOWER-...-RECHARGEABLE-BATTERY-3-7v-NEW-/231284130090?

https://liionwholesale.com/products/basen-4500mah-26650?variant=14135870212

This info. was provided earlier in this thread.

Thanks all, and cap, fortunately I ordered a protected ACEBEAM 5000mah from vihn's website, so even if it takes a week to ship as priority (only $0.99) more I'll still get to play with my new fancy light at 70% power or so!

ps. Do you have to watch the unprotected cells when charging to prevent permanent damage by overcharging? Or do they stop at a certain voltage regardless? I always charge my protected cells when I'm asleep or away from home...

Capolini

Banned
Thanks all, and cap, fortunately I ordered a protected ACEBEAM 5000mah from vihn's website, so even if it takes a week to ship as priority (only $0.99) more I'll still get to play with my new fancy light at 70% power or so!

ps. Do you have to watch the unprotected cells when charging to prevent permanent damage by overcharging? Or do they stop at a certain voltage regardless? I always charge my protected cells when I'm asleep or away from home...

I also charge some of my cells when I am sleeping. I would NEVER charge them when I am away from home! The odds are slim but if something happens :poof: that could be the end of your house.

If you have a quality charger there is no reason to worry about over charging IMR cells. The chargers also have over charge protection.Even my Trustfire, which was my First decent charger that I got 4 years ago has over charge protection,,,,,,,,If you have Efest, Nitecore, Fenix, K'power, XTAR, Opus, ect, ect. you will be fine.

Uhh.. your priorities :thinking: Sleeping... isn't that worse, then you AND your house go up in flames haha.

I have a Liitokala 1 cell charger, the cheap one that doubles as a power bank recommended everywhere, and an OPUS BTC100

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would think the smoke alarms would go off before he gets killed, and he could maybe save his house in the process.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good Choice Dr. Wimmer. :naughty: You must have found that info. w/ the link I provided a few weeks ago. A gentlemen named "Mooch" did the reviews!

The Brillipower placed in his "Top Five"

Here is the link again:

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ch-test-results-and-new-ratings-table.725452/

Yeah I think I first heard of the Vappower from you and/or MADD sometime last month. Thanks... I'm looking forward to posting a pic of all the different 26650 cells I'll have in a few days. Then of course someone can photoshop in some lightning and maybe a small fire in the background and re-post it.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would think the smoke alarms would go off before he gets killed, and he could maybe save his house in the process.

That's assuming Cap has smoke alarms, and also that they're up to snuff and functioning properly. I mean it seems a reasonable assumption, but I don't believe I've checked or even thought about my smoke alarms for years. I hope they're working.

If my house ever did burn down, regardless of the cause, no one here will ever hear about it. I can guarantee you that.

Capolini

Banned
Uhh.. your priorities :thinking: Sleeping... isn't that worse, then you AND your house go up in flames haha.

I have a Liitokala 1 cell charger, the cheap one that doubles as a power bank recommended everywhere, and an OPUS BTC100

Hold on a second young man!!! You do BOTH!! Charge when Not home and charge when sleeping!!

My smoke alarms are in working condition,,,CAPO would alert me and Capolini[me] is a very, very light sleeper,,,,,,I wake up 4 or 5 times during the night to do the obvious and check my batteries!! Now with it getting dark at 5:30 my batts are charged b/4 I go to bed!! :cool:

Hold on a second young man!!! You do BOTH!! Charge when Not home and charge when sleeping!!

My smoke alarms are in working condition,,,CAPO would alert me and Capolini[me] is a very, very light sleeper,,,,,,I wake up 4 or 5 times during the night to do the obvious and check my batteries!! Now with it getting dark at 5:30 my batts are charged b/4 I go to bed!! :cool:

LOL ok you're totally right :laughing: I needed to get called out on that bwahaha.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been doing quite a bit of research, particularly on 26650 cells, and I've decided the only way I will really know for sure is to test pretty much all of the highest rated/reviewed batteries (in terms of continuous discharge rate and overall performance). So I ordered 6 more cells yesterday, which will make 13 or 14 different brands of 26650 cells that I'll soon have. I know I'm not the guy to listen to about batteries, but I will post my findings anyway and you guys can do with it what you will.
Wimmer sent me a picture of himself taken while performing his battery comparison tests. Thought you guys might like to see his efforts...

9a8091435f7d1fb3c8053262b07cd24c.jpg

Aw he dresses nicely for one with such a reputation. He even wears his name tag like a good working class citizen. I think he deserves more credit.