My La Petite Killa set-up...

Death's Head

Enlightened
I've been loving my La Petite Killa since I got it, and I had to get a quality Ti chain to match.
TiKilla003.jpg

TiKilla004.jpg

Ryanrpm

Enlightened
That's pretty neat. Any more info about that light? Looks custom. How about battery type and emitter?

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is an awesome looking Ti chain. Do you mind me asking where you got it from? My Ti Killer looks naked compared to that one ;)

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a sweet setup. The Titanium chain really does justice to such an exquisite little light. I'd like to see a shot showing it to scale hanging on somebodies neck.

applevision

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed!

This is sweet!

We need more photos of it on your neck! Also, please point us to the chain as well.

Great pics! :thumbsup:

Death's Head

Enlightened
I got mine from Just Metal.
There's also a thinner version on Amazon for the same price.
I do like the looks of the thicker one from Just Metal much more.
Here's a pic of me wearing the light.
chain004.jpg

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks DH. I have 3 titanium fashion necklaces from titanium kay and just metal. All are aobut 20", too high and wide for a light to attach (for me)

I'd rather have the light rest on my sternum, so I'll be getting a 24" version. I currently have a cheap silk neckace I got from silver insanity that's 24", which is perfect in length... It's great for putting the light (Lummi Wee) in my mouth when necessary for hands-free.

So.... you're excellent display is making me consider getting this necklace in 24"... :broke: Thanks for your terrific community service :twothumbs

Death's Head

Enlightened
Hi Paul,
This chain in a 24" would look great I think. The thickness is just right. Also, having the chain longer would allow you to be able to hold the flashlight in your mouth. Before the chain in the pictures, I was wearing the light on a 22" chain and that was what I was able to do.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my 24" chain from JustMetal. Ordered it 1/21 and got it 1/24, first class mail coast-to-coast!

It's just about perfect for the task. It's well made. Of all my titanium chains, this one is the darkest.

The only small issue is the nano clip doesn't have a big enough opening for the width of the chain. I have to remove the chain and slide the clip over the clasps. No biggie. I might end up simplifying the setup with a split ring or two, instead of the nano clip and swivel. Hopefully I can find one in titanium?

Death's Head

Enlightened
Congrats on the new chain. Glad that you like it.
I don't know any clips in the Nano size in Ti, but there is to go a little bigger with the Mini and Micro in Ti.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
FINALLY got my Wee Ti.

Same necklace, but with a titanium nano clip and split ring. The ball swivel and it's rings are the only non-titanium items.

Need to try to take better pictures. For now, enjoy what I got.

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

Last edited: