Need Sub-$50 Flashlight ASAP

Colorblinded

Enlightened
I have an older LD20 (Premium Q5+) and it's still one of my go to lights in spite of newer and better emitters and more neutral tints (which I prefer).

mjw2

Newly Enlightened
Glad you made a decesion that's well within your budget! With today's technology I'm sure the Protac will suffice. Only experience I have with Streamlight is their Stinger model which is a rechargeable, (at the time incandescent light)durable piece of equipment. However, it's performance was mediocre and didn't pique my intrest in any of there other products. Nonethless, I'm sure you will enjoy your choice and glad we could help.

lovemylexicon

Newly Enlightened
The new Eagletac D25C Mini----39.99 delivered;
The new Eagletac D25C2 Mini---47.99 delivered.

Both lights are small and bright.

Get them from Illuminationgear; they ship within hours of receiving your order.

MaStAViC

Newly Enlightened
The new Eagletac D25C Mini----39.99 delivered;
The new Eagletac D25C2 Mini---47.99 delivered.

Both lights are small and bright.

Get them from Illuminationgear; they ship within hours of receiving your order.
I'll be placing the order in about eight hours. Can someone let me know if the Eagletac would be a better buy than the Streamlight? I first heard of Eagletac years ago, but have not kept up to date with their flashlights and do not have any personal experience with them. Thanks.

wludavid

Newly Enlightened
I was looking into the Streamlight as well since I had much the same requirements as MtStAVIC. Which one did you end up going with?

MaStAViC

Newly Enlightened
I was looking into the Streamlight as well since I had much the same requirements as MtStAVIC. Which one did you end up going with?
I ended up gong with the Fenix because it's a brand name the gift recipient has heard of before. The price difference is rather significant, so if the flashlight were just for myself, I could have ended up with the Streamlight.