• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired New product from the Atomic Coop!!! World's finest keychain GITD glow fob!

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

Update!!! The new Glow, Inc. Ultra-Green V10 powder arrived today. I did a little side-by-side testing starting about 2 hours ago, and it looks like the V10 stuff does glow longer (and brigher at first) than the "standard" Ultra-Green that I've been using. I'm happy enough with it's performance that I'm now offering it as an option.

For those of you who have already purchased Glow fobs from me, I will upgrade your Ultra-Green fobs to Ultra-Green V10 for an extra $1.50 per keychain fob. For new orders, I'm charging an extra $2.50 per fob for this option. If you've already placed an order, let me know RIGHT AWAY, as I'm planning on pouring the epoxy for the first batch of fobs on Saturday or Sunday, so I can hopefully ship them all out on Monday.

Note: This option is ONLY available for the Green fobs, as Glow, Inc. does not yet have an Ultra Blue V10 powder available.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment sent for V10 upgrade.

I didn't notice until after I send the payment that it had my old address. The address in my first payment (with 85716 zipcode) is the correct one.

Thanks.

MikeF

Enlightened
Bawko,
I placed my order 04/29/07. Has that order shipped or may I upgrade to V10 for the two Green Fobs?

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

MikeF said:
Bawko,
I placed my order 04/29/07. Has that order shipped or may I upgrade to V10 for the two Green Fobs?

You can upgrade... I'm doing all of the orders received so far as a single production run - and I haven't yet poured epoxy into any of them yet. You have until Saturday evening to upgrade, if you decide to... as I'll be pouring them all on Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Atomic_Chicken said:
Greetings!

You can upgrade... I'm doing all of the orders received so far as a single production run - and I haven't yet poured epoxy into any of them yet. You have until Saturday evening to upgrade, if you decide to... as I'll be pouring them all on Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon.

Best wishes,
Bawko

AC, how did the pours go over the weekend? Think you'll be able to ship these out this week? :thanks:

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

Pokerstud said:
AC, how did the pours go over the weekend? Think you'll be able to ship these out this week? :thanks:

Started pouring Epoxy+Glowpowder last night, I'll definitely have all the orders I've received so far shipped out this week.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

barkingmad said:
Are you offering International shipping yet? ;)

Very, very soon! Check back in about 2 weeks... I should have everything for accepting International orders arranged by then.

Best wishes,
Bawko