• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW XPG ARE HERE plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (part 3)

rushgunner

Newly Enlightened
Re: NEW XPG ARE HERE plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (par

I am using a solarforce l2, with a 18650. Looking for the brightest P60 dropin in currently available for throw factor and one for flood factor. Sounds like the sst-50 is the one to go?

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NEW XPG ARE HERE plus SST-50 -90 & MCE/P7 P60 dropin Modules for Sf product (par

I am using a solarforce l2, with a 18650. Looking for the brightest P60 dropin in currently available for throw factor and one for flood factor. Sounds like the sst-50 is the one to go?

The sst 50 is definitely one of the bightest out there they do have good throw with a great hotspot. The are bright enough that there is plenty of spill

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi All

I have added a few RED & GREEN XP-E modules to our line up. These should be very efficient. Red is about 140 to 150 lumens and the green will be a little over 200

Thanks Everyone

Dave

PS I will start another part very soon so it is not so long.

rhotondm

Newly Enlightened

Hi All

I have added a few RED & GREEN XP-E modules to our line up. These should be very efficient. Red is about 140 to 150 lumens and the green will be a little over 200

Thanks Everyone

Dave

PS I will start another part very soon so it is not so long.

Are they gonna be 30 dollars??

guardpost3

Enlightened

:paypal: for single mode direct drive XPG drop-in!

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Once again I don't know how I missed this thread! I think I will be getting a XPG 3 mode..... PM sent!

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast

I missed this thread until recently, too. I have other drop-ins, but it would be nice to have one by nailbender. The info in all three parts of this thread is making my head swim.

Hi, Dave

I think that I would like to get an XP-G R4 with a regulated 3-6volt 3-stage module. If the settings aren't lo-med-hi, then I might as well get the 3-8.4volt 3-stage high-low-strobe module, and figure out which rechargeable to use later on, since I know nothing about rechargeables and have a lot of future reading to do on the subject. Smooth reflector, please. I will be running it on 2XCR123a primaries. Do you have a very rough idea of maximum runtime on both high and low? Thank you!

Please e-mail me with total cost, and your PP address (as well as any details that I may have failed to clarify).

- novice

037981mp

Newly Enlightened

hi i have a Olight m20 and I damaged the led I was tightening the ring and my finger slipped on the led the flashlight it still turns on works but I want to put something like the nailbender SST-90 p60 style drop in would it work any help would be much appreciated

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

I missed this thread until recently, too. I have other drop-ins, but it would be nice to have one by nailbender. The info in all three parts of this thread is making my head swim.

Hi, Dave

I think that I would like to get an XP-G R4 with a regulated 3-6volt 3-stage module. If the settings aren't lo-med-hi, then I might as well get the 3-8.4volt 3-stage high-low-strobe module, and figure out which rechargeable to use later on, since I know nothing about rechargeables and have a lot of future reading to do on the subject. Smooth reflector, please. I will be running it on 2XCR123a primaries. Do you have a very rough idea of maximum runtime on both high and low? Thank you!

Please e-mail me with total cost, and your PP address (as well as any details that I may have failed to clarify).

- novice

PM sent as I don't have your email

Dave

hi i have a Olight m20 and I damaged the led I was tightening the ring and my finger slipped on the led the flashlight it still turns on works but I want to put something like the nailbender SST-90 p60 style drop in would it work any help would be much appreciated

Hi

If the above mentioned flashlight takes regular P60 style drop ins that is not a problem.
If it doesn't take drop ins then you would have to send the light and I can probably replace the led or led and driver if required.

You can PM me with any details

Dave

037981mp

Newly Enlightened

PM sent as I don't have your email

Dave

Hi

If the above mentioned flashlight takes regular P60 style drop ins that is not a problem.
If it doesn't take drop ins then you would have to send the light and I can probably replace the led or led and driver if required.

You can PM me with any details

Dave

that's the thing I don't know if it takes p60 drop ins can anyone shed some light on this

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

that's the thing I don't know if it takes p60 drop ins can anyone shed some light on this

I have never heard of it taking drop in modules. I am sure we can modify it for you but it would have to travel.

Dave

037981mp

Newly Enlightened

hi mate I actually have p60 drop ins but there in my back shed and I don't have the key so i test it when I get the key

Fichtenelch

Enlightened

Hi,

paypal is on the way for

1 XPG R4 / 2 mode driver $35
1 P7 cool white / 3 mode $65
Int shipping $5
Total $105

Last edited:

one2tim

Enlightened

Hi, would these p60 dropins work with my old wolfeyes 6ax digital 260 lumen.
The current dropin says cree Q5.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi, would these p60 dropins work with my old wolfeyes 6ax digital 260 lumen.
The current dropin says cree Q5.

If your flashlight takes surefire compatible P60 drop ins these will certainly work.

If yours just drops in not screws in then they should be just fine.

Dave

one2tim

Enlightened

great, can you then tell me witch dropin i should choose for best throw and witch dropin for highest output with warm tint

tropic1

Newly Enlightened

Dave:

Lock me in for the SST 50 DD 3 level with LOP and the R4 XPG 3 level. These will be for P60 drop-ins to be used in my SF 6P and G2 Nitrolon. I only use 123 primaries. Please quote me the price and let me know if I have to add 4% on top of it. :grin2: Thank you.

Roger

tropic1

Newly Enlightened

Dave:

Lock me in for the SST 50 DD 3 level with LOP and the R4 XPG 3 level. These will be for P60 drop-ins to be used in my SF 6P and G2 Nitrolon. I only use 123 primaries. Please quote me the price and let me know if I have to add 4% on top of it. :grin2: Thank you.

Roger

Dave payment is sent to paypal!!!