NRA Members Sound Off!!

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lapsed member <sigh>. But now that the wife has taken gun safety classes and is over her gun phobia I'm going to get us both enrolled as a Christmas present.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vee3, the JFPO saying "Never Again" makes a lot of sense to me. We can all get behind that.

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
NRA, JPFO, GOA. LifeNRA is right. Everyone who values freedom should join up (gun owner or not) - or AT LEAST send a donation of ANY size! Sorry for the caps but - as you might guess - i feel just a bit strongly on this subject

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
For years I wished I would have joined as a Life Member "back when" it was more affordable...then I found out about the "Distinguished Life Membership" for disabled Vets.

If there are any Vets out there drawing disability - you are qualified for a "Distinguished Life Membership" at $375 (vs the regular $750) and you can pay quarterly if you choose!

Link: It's really a GREAT deal!!

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Endowment member.

I wish more people would join. Sure they aren't as vocal as they should be. We outnumber HCI/VPC or whatever they are calling themselves these days, but they are getting the press and we look more like nutcases. If our membership was at say 10 million, or even 15 million, and it was mentioned to the members of Congress who were about to vote on a gun control bill, do you think that they'd still vote yes?

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
rarely, will you see a positive spin about gun owners rights or about the nra and its members from media giants like the new york times, washington post, time magazine, national public radio, public radio international or the bbc!:rock:

Latest posts