Olight SR Mini Intimidator - 3000lm

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Olight SR Mini - 1800lm

Was disappointed when I saw that it only has momentary for turbo... :sigh:

Thought I found something as compact as the S6330 or Lupine...

I hope our members realise that Turbo is only available on the Olight Mini whilst holding the button down before they buy this light.

I imagine they have done that to stop too much heat building up in such a small package.

I wonder if it has any sort of stepdown or thermal controls in that tiny body.

CHEERS

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Propably 2800lm is a selling argument and more than the heat sinking can handle more than short period. As usual. Also we know that 3x18650 can't provide 2800lm for 2hours with any LED light today, so that runtime isn't regulated. Still if 3,5hours at 1200lm is correct I really take this light in consider.

kj2

Flashaholic
Re: Olight SR Mini - 2800lm

My brother has ordered this light. Hope this shipped soon, because I really want to check it out :D -think I'll use the light more than he does :whistle:

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast

My brother has ordered this light. Hope this shipped soon, because I really want to check it out :D -think I'll use the light more than he does :whistle:

As soon as you get to try it out, can you test the runtimes on 1200 lumens... :poke:

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast

i wonder if the switch is modable to keep turbo on ? i might have to rig something up :)

NorthernStar

Enlightened

I hope our members realise that Turbo is only available on the Olight Mini whilst holding the button down before they buy this light.

I imagine they have done that to stop too much heat building up in such a small package.

I wonder if it has any sort of stepdown or thermal controls in that tiny body.

CHEERS

Could it be so?:thinking: IMO one should be able to remain the turbo mode without have to holding the button down. If the ui is designed like that, then i think i will skip this flashlight.It is also a little pity that this light does not have any moonlight mode.

viperxp

Enlightened

SR Mini is here and box & user manual say,

12600cd / 2800lm
1200lm
600lm
200lm

great! can you please post some real-life pictures of the flashlight? maybe compared to other known flashlights?
thanks

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast

viperxp pls check CPFMP Olight forum, I shared some sample pics, but of course I will share more, but I need more time, I will compare this light with other flashlights, eg Fenix TK35 UE, Foursevens Maelstrom MMU-X3 and others.

ven

Flashaholic

viperxp pls check CPFMP Olight forum, I shared some sample pics, but of course I will share more, but I need more time, I will compare this light with other flashlights, eg Fenix TK35 UE, Foursevens Maelstrom MMU-X3 and others.

:bow::rock::clap:

viperxp

Enlightened

10X !!!

royjohnson77

Newly Enlightened

Is the Olight SR Mini 2800 or 3000 lumens? Olight facebook no longer shows as 3000 lumens and Olightworld.com corrected as 2800 lumens.
Is there such as an Olight SR mini with 3000 lumens available now. I liked to get the latest version.

kj2

Flashaholic

Is the Olight SR Mini 2800 or 3000 lumens? Olight facebook no longer shows as 3000 lumens and Olightworld.com corrected as 2800 lumens.
Is there such as an Olight SR mini with 3000 lumens available now. I liked to get the latest version.

Won't be a updated version that soon after a release. So 2800 lumens it is :)

njet212

Enlightened

I've been waiting for such light with triple led + tir optics, i found my self leaning toward flood light for my needs. Price is awesome ( considering oveready triple light engines cost about $150 ). But this SR mini design just looks like Olight big light SR-series battery pack.. :sick2:

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast

viperxp pls check CPFMP Olight forum again, I shared some comparison pics, SR Mini vs TK35L2, UE, MMU-X3, BS T70 and Niwalker Nova

viperxp

Enlightened

viperxp pls check CPFMP Olight forum again, I shared some comparison pics, SR Mini vs TK35L2, UE, MMU-X3, BS T70 and Niwalker Nova

Thanks, meanwhile I got mine, will start working on a review soon.
Great light, much nicer in hand than on pictures.