Photos Of Mac's EDC Lights

weklund

Enlightened

My EDC SST-50 Al Neutral 2.8 18350

MEDCSST11.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Is the hole spacing on Mac's EDC lights the same as McGizmo's? Can you put Don's clip on Mac's light?

Last edited by a moderator:

Flucero28

Enlightened
Here are a couple crappy cell phone pics of my neutral copper tri-edc sporting its new moonlight mode :p

4726dacf-7858-fada.jpg

4726dacf-7875-057e.jpg

4726dacf-7885-2a29.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

grayhighh

Enlightened
Wow Cary! That IS beautiful. . . :thumbsup:
Macs work never ceases to amaze me! He is an awesome lightmaker. :twothumbs

Thank you for the word.

I like it very much. The finish is more amazing than the picture is. Glad i had snag this light. :)

Flucero28

Enlightened
Thanks Shelby! Thanks to your beautiful ti high cri tri edc, I ha e this addiction to macs!

nbp

Flashaholic
Some stuff that fell out of my pocket today. ;) My new Ti Tri is currently being carried with and battling my beloved Haiku XP-G for a spot in the EDC rotation. It's an uphill battle, I am very fond of that Haiku. The Mac is quite nice though, it is growing on me. The UI needs some help, but the light as a whole is excellent. I like the big fuzzy/floody hotspot, a good beam for general usage.

photowj.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
The H/M/L progression on this one....not so much.

I knew it was like that but still. For a light built for EDC, not tactical use, having the first mode be a blinding 600 lumens is kinda strange. And no memory mode to lock it in a lower mode before shutting it off. I don't quite understand the reason for this driver.

I do love McClickies though.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The H/M/L progression on this one....not so much.

I knew it was like that but still. For a light built for EDC, not tactical use, having the first mode be a blinding 600 lumens is kinda strange. And no memory mode to lock it in a lower mode before shutting it off. I don't quite understand the reason for this driver.

I do love McClickies though.

You have an older model. All the new models are L-M-H with mode memory.

Mac

Flucero28

Enlightened
Send her my way nbp! I can get things swapped for you. I did a nichia 219 swap for another member and it came out great.

nbp

Flashaholic
cmacclel said:
You have an older model. All the new models are L-M-H with mode memory.

Mac

Gotcha. I will probably have this one updated to be like that. Otherwise, it's a beautiful light. I'm glad to have added it to the stable. :)

Flucero28 said:
Send her my way nbp! I can get things swapped for you. I did a nichia 219 swap for another member and it came out great.

I will be sending you a PM soon my friend. :)