Photos of your animals...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
send pic to me ill host it playboy send to ragman758atgmail.com replace word at with that thingy

LukeK

Enlightened
Wow Robocop, I think your dog would be the right size for me to ride around like a horse. Incredible!

verbie

Enlightened
wow, great pictures! too many for me to comment on. some really cute and pretty ones, and some mighty scary looking ones too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif too bad, i don't have any pets.

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know how to scan 35 mm negatives and print great photos
( a lot higher rez than current digital cameras with the right scanner )
but I have no idiea how to post them

or I would post a picture of my cat
My mom took it with a disposable camera turned out great
I need to get the negative from her

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Zeus has been a wonderful dog.He once had the slim waist of a normal Great Dane however age and many snacks have taken their toll on him.He carries his mass well but the vet says he is overweight at 235 lbs.
I have to use a belt as a collar as his neck is about 28 inches and at one time I could sit on him and barely touch the ground.He is truly massive and even the pic does not show his entire size.He is at an angle in the photo and when standing straight up he is easy over 6 feet.Danes usually live to around 9 if taken care of and Zeus is almost 12 years old.Sad to say I am sure to cry like a baby when he is gone...got to love those special pets as he is truly my best friend.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
DSCF0408Small.jpg

The white one is a Westie (Westhighland White Terrier). She is three years old. The hound dog is named Parker. He is a one year old PBGV (Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen).

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you B@rt. I finally got to see a picture of your doggie. Very nice. There was an AKC dog show near my home and I saw three Komondor's being shown and I got to meet them. My Wife and I plan on showing the PBGV later this year.
Best to you, Dana

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
For over 15 years we had a wonderful black cat named Stinky, but he died of cancer 6 months ago. We have a GREAT vet who knew exactly what we wanted and 3 wks ago he brought us a new black cat. This is our new Stinky (he isn't):
reflective_sm.jpg

Before we got him he had never been in a house. Since our vet makes house calls Stinky will never go outside again. We are thrilled. Well, I am, anyway.