Photos of your animals...

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welp, I finnaly got me a Digital Camera and can take me some pictures of my hound. Heres what I have got so far, alot where these came from, but just two of them. Sasha, now you can see how your Queensland Heeler is closely related to my Blue Heeler. Landa, my dog, just has alot more brown on her,

IMG_0929.JPG

^^^^Just getting her to pose for the camera^^^^^

IMG_0931.JPG

^^^^This is her seriously trying to protect me...^^^^

I have this head of an alligator. Its of a real gator, small, thats been 'taxidermied' I guess. Well, when she sees that, she freaks out. If I put it on the ground, she will just concentrate on it, and not take her eyes off it. If I start reaching for it, she will either knock the head away with her paw, or will bop my hand before I touch it...so she is very pretective. As far as smartness of her, she is the smartest dog I have ever dealt with. I love her so much. She is so goofy. I will sneak around the house and she will literally stalk me down. If I move slowly, she will move ever so slowly as well. If I sit down on the ground, she will do the same, while calmly watching me. Then if I just all the sudden jump up, shes on my heels. She is so cool! I love her so much. But yea, thats my pet. We have some fish too, but I dont know if those count.

Cameron

LukeK

Enlightened
Well since all the cool kids are doing it.......
This is my dog, Maggie. She's a pembroke welsh corgi.

mag1.jpg

mag2.jpg

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
the girls at Lexington Facial and Oral Surgery need to get back to work!!!!

(guys, im sure you're wondering why i typed this so PM me if you're curious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Latest posts