Photos of your lights

lefteye219

Enlightened
Updated collection... Brass TRi EDC not pictured..

7c392c53ff1f88ae7f3d85bf51dc2145.jpg

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
I almost bought this one today, came very very close ,left it at the cashier close, are they any good?

Yes, My buddy picked one up on our way out for a camping trip, excellent throw, good construction.

@ Lightwalker - I mentioned that that the light was to robocop in another thread. Outside of that thread context and realizing what light it is now, standing on it's own, they are very nice lights.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, My buddy picked one up on our way out for a camping trip, excellent throw, good construction.

@ Lightwalker - I mentioned that that the light was to robocop in another thread. Outside of that thread context and realizing what light it is now, standing on it's own, they are very nice lights.

They seem pretty robust. The two cell light maintains it's brightness much better than the single cell light.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
They seem pretty robust. The two cell light maintains it's brightness much better than the single cell light.

He got the 1 cell. It really does feel quality in hand. I was really impressed with the throw for the amount of lumens coming out the front. We were hanging bear bags at night and he could hit ridge tops, I was using an HDS 325 and just couldn't hit them.

Of course HDS wins out on every level, just using it as a reference of throw.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the popularity with these grow and see more mention of them here. They were a pleasant surprise.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
He got the 1 cell. It really does feel quality in hand. I was really impressed with the throw for the amount of lumens coming out the front. We were hanging bear bags at night and he could hit ridge tops, I was using an HDS 325 and just couldn't hit them.

Of course HDS wins out on every level, just using it as a reference of throw.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the popularity with these grow and see more mention of them here. They were a pleasant surprise.

Are you talking about this one on top.

It seems floody to me but I haven't had it out in deep darkness.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thinking on it..... thats not the one.

This is it.

Im calling it now, these will be realtivley popular on CPF in the nearish future once more people grab one.

Bushnell did a great job. Wish it was waterproof instead of IPX4....

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
All three are sensational Jon. What beautiful lights and exquisite craftsmanship to produce them!

The tridents are magnificent but the Damascus Ex11.2 is equally special with the gunner grip and polished Ti bezel to match the clip. I think its one of a kind if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the beautiful picture.

Last edited:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those are some beautiful lights

Thanks, guys! :)

+100000000

stunning and love the clips:D

Hey ven, they're one of a kind Steel Flame Darkness clips. Whilst I'm not usually a big fan of skulls and the macabre, these are really cool. Tritium in the eye sockets of each.

All three are sensational Jon. What beautiful lights and exquisite craftsmanship to produce them!

The tridents are magnificent but the Damascus Ex11.2 is equally special with the gunner grip and polished Ti bezel to match the clip. I think its one of a kind if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the beautiful picture.

Thanks, Daniel! Yup, there haven't been too many Damascus EX 11.2s around.

In case anyone is wondering,
From left to right: Timascus Twisted Trident '67', Damascus EX 11.2 GG, Matte Zirconium Twisted Trident '67'

easilyled

Flashaholic
Jon, if you can spare some time, I request a picture of all your JHankos together, in daylight and in darker conditions please. :)

Latest posts