Photos of your lights

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Str8stroke, I had seen the 26650 version before but thought the one pictured looked smaller. Nice!

easilyled

Flashaholic
That's a great Trident family that you're building up KDM. :thumbsup: I'd love a copper one but they don't seem easy to pick up.

ven

Flashaholic
Stunning , at first(on phone so small screen) I thought it was a trick pic! One where you have blurred the light into a circle :laughing: One of the nicest rear ends I have seen:)

rikyric

Newly Enlightened
Hanko Copper Gunner Grip Twisted Trident, with Custom Steel Flame Dragon Clip.

nYXKjW2.jpg
C8gNcAL.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
Stunning , at first(on phone so small screen) I thought it was a trick pic! One where you have blurred the light into a circle :laughing: One of the nicest rear ends I have seen:)

Thanks Mark. Whenever I see that tail, I feel like grabbing it and turning it on. :eek:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Mark. Whenever I see that tail, I feel like grabbing it and turning it on. :eek:

Great lights and even better line lol! There is a lottery ongoing now on the Hanko FB page for a copper gunner grip.

Awesome light Rick!

easilyled

Flashaholic
Great lights and even better line lol! There is a lottery ongoing now on the Hanko FB page for a copper gunner grip.

Awesome light Rick!

Is the lottery for a free copper gunner grip or for the chance to buy one?

I'm not on Facebook because I tend to prefer my privacy but I feel like I'm missing out purely because of this group. :(

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not on Facebook because I tend to prefer my privacy but I feel like I'm missing out purely because of this group. :(

A chance to buy one. Yes you are missing out! Come join us on the dark side.

egrep

Enlightened

Facebook privacy controls allow you to effectively block out everything and everyone. You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HankoMachineWorks/ We'd love to see you there!

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Thanks Daniel! It's a LF2XT that runs a 10180 instead of a 10440. The bezel has an aspheric lens to reduce the overall length, or you can use a stock lens and run it as a mule.

Custom20Ku20Lineup_zpsooc8cplp.jpg

It's much shorter than the Dam LF2XT when you compare them side by side. There are more photos of it in the LiteFlux lights photo thread. :)

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks Daniel! It's a LF2XT that runs a 10180 instead of a 10440. The bezel has an aspheric lens to reduce the overall length, or you can use a stock lens and run it as a mule.
It's much shorter than the Dam LF2XT when you compare them side by side. There are more photos of it in the LiteFlux lights photo thread. :)

Thanks for the explanation. You must surely have the most complete collection of exotic LF2XTs. :)