Photos of your lights

ven

Flashaholic
Thank you Daniel for the kind words, i must admit i am a little partial to some hi cri goodness watered in 4000-5000k flavouring. As much as i love high output/far throwing/wide flooding lights, the most use for me is close up. So if i have to work on something, even look for anything, i simply want my eyes to be happy. No strain, no washing out, dont even need exaggerated colours. Just realistic, what to expect at mid day or early evening light works for me.

:)

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't start lusting for the High Noon and 3 O'clock HDSs. There will be no way back. Just scored a 170 Nichia HDS, should be here at the end of the month, just in time for the long dark evenings.
P

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Don't start lusting for the High Noon and 3 O'clock HDSs. There will be no way back. Just scored a 170 Nichia HDS, should be here at the end of the month, just in time for the long dark evenings.
P

You will be surprised at how 170lm is more than enough. In todays lumens it seems like nothing, however it kicks out light far above what figures may suggest. A light that you will not put down, at the pub it will be in the opposite hand holding the pint................

Its you also who has to be careful P :nana:

I have a nice 5000k 219c in my 120, the 5700k i have in a drop in for work(L2T) which i do use a bit(in my tool bag ). It is pretty nice, just a single mode.......colours accurate etc etc but............but ​its a tad cool . I prefer a little warmer..........

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is 4900k apparently, around my sweet spot.
I've been wonering if this is the thin end of an expensive wedge,
I'll let you know how I get on, once it arrives with a few other goodies from the US.
P

ven

Flashaholic
I'll let you know how I get on, once it arrives with a few other goodies from the US.
P

Cant wait P, i am almost as excited as you! Yes thin end of the expensive wedge, no need to let me know on that one..................no need to wonder anymore;)

easilyled

Flashaholic
P

Oh dear Peter, you don't want to go down that route. I did and look what happened to me! If it was 100 years ago I'd be in a straightjacket locked up in an asylum! :D

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorites, at the moment.

t8idsdA.jpg

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh man that's a hard one. Those who know me might know I flip lights often. These are the ones I can't see myself parting with, It's really difficult to answer because they're all my favorite in different areas.

The copperhead is dear to me as it's one of a kind, same with the Action Light, for its rarity and what it represents.

If I'm choosing just one all arounder, it will be the 18650 aluminum Sigma, for its looks, quality, practicality and I have a special place in my heart for handmade products.

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome variety ozy, i just want to reach out at the screen and grab all of them :D..................taking extra care not to drop the action light on my foot! That is a beast:faint:

ven

Flashaholic
Don't know about that :laughing: , I would prefer proper dark use instead of artificial light in/under machinery. A few have seen some lights, pretty broad knowledge I have a thing for torches :laughing: . Trouble is most drool over lenser catalogues so don't fully understand. Still a few have seen the light and see the benefits.

Latest posts