Photos of your lights

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Very nice, ven. I recently ordered my first copper light, a Maratac AA model. Got two. One for me, and for an artist lady friend of mine. Can't wait to enjoy mine. I've got an older S.S. version of the same light and for some reason just absolutely love it.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Good story GG. Speaks volumes about that light.

IMG_20180126_173757.jpg

Prep'd n ready for darkness.
Comet the great labor-dane patiently awaits the evening stroll.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
After it fell off the roof, how did the E01 manage to attach itself to the back of your car?
P
I think it's pretty clear that it dropped with the car. He was running from the government because he uncovered a conspiracy. The light was attached to the car to signal to a media member that he was the one they were meeting to get the evidence to expose them. They found him before he meet with his media contact, and he drove off of the 3rd story of a parking garage to get away. He forgot that light was attached to the car and that was how they keep a visual on him from the helicopter until he realized a few blocks later.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
You folks obviously didn't see the video clips I made of this E01 action. Tempting me to do it all again.

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been collecting and using the Lumintop Tools for a while now.

P9dUBms.jpg

I like them all but especially the aluminum and titanium. They are perfect to clip on the brim of a ball cap as a makeshift headlamp. The brass and copper ones are a little too heavy for my liking but reside in the car for the most part. I was not super impressed with the new AA version. It has an SMO reflector instead of the LOP and it just doesn;t make as nice of a beam or feel as high quality. It will probably being going to my dad.