Photos of your lights

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Fulton was yard issue tool box lights. Straight body, plastic with USN printed on side. We had both styles, the angle heads were better for hanging off end ring. They were built pretty tough. I'd see guys night fishing off the piers using Fultons
My father was WWII B-24 bomadier.. Back then most flashlights were metal (spun) tubes made with detail and style!

wolfey1

Newly Enlightened
Newest addition the Blf GT next to some of my other lights.
e216eb85a6c21abcbef45c0d5bd69da7.jpg

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Ven, Nice tool assortment!
The triple combat light 219c, nice combo!
Are photos taken in a factory generator room?

Thank you, the z2 pic on the cream guarding is up on the 21m level, on top of a 40t silo. Lower pics are in the exhauster room(used for transporting tea around )

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Very nice lights magellan.

That Brass Knurly seems unusually large ... compared to the Mac EDC for example.

It is bigger than I was thinking when I first bought it, and feels quite substantial in your hand, like holding a roll of quarters. It's bigger than the other knurlies.

ven

Flashaholic
Very cool my fixer :)

I am contemplating having an incand week for work. Probably a surefire one, kind of a "how it would have been 20yrs ago" type thing.

We are spoiled today, years ago we did not have any where near then choices today . But we still got the work done(and maybe some pics CG, although no digital easiness of mobiles then).

Latest posts