Photos of your lights

ven

Flashaholic
I got mine from banggood and took just over 2 weeks.......i am finding everything is taking a little longer,even vinhs took almost 2 weeks instead of 8days....so something is a foot!

Defo fine around neck,if there was a light for that then i would say the spy fits the bill pretty perfect imho............i like that idea,never worn around neck:thinking::)

Lux-RC

Banned
fl33-kakotkin-1.jpg

MR.355

Newly Enlightened
Hi all!

New here, great forum with plenty of info :twothumbs

I am from Perth, Western Australia and have just recently started appreciating "nicer" lights, recently picked up a couple of Nitecore's.... EA4 and P12, both great, the EA4 is quite impressive for an AA light!

Anyway here is a couple pics, most are just cheapies bar the TK75.

Click to view full size!

Click to view full size!

Cheers!

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a lovely collection of titanium Daniel! :) :drool:

And a very nice photo too - your photos are getting better and better. :thumbsup:

Also, seeing your TNC 26650 lights with the trits installed reminds me that I need to contact a certain someone to have similar work done. ;)

ven

Flashaholic
Hi all!

New here, great forum with plenty of info :twothumbs

I am from Perth, Western Australia and have just recently started appreciating "nicer" lights, recently picked up a couple of Nitecore's.... EA4 and P12, both great, the EA4 is quite impressive for an AA light!

Anyway here is a couple pics, most are just cheapies bar the TK75.

Click to view full size!

Click to view full size!

Cheers!

:twothumbs:welcome:

Thats a nice collection there,great start off,i will look forward to 6 months time of being on CPF and see it grow:D

I have a tk75vn and ea4,both great lights in their own way;)

easilyled

Flashaholic
That is a lovely collection of titanium Daniel! :) :drool:

And a very nice photo too - your photos are getting better and better. :thumbsup:

Also, seeing your TNC 26650 lights with the trits installed reminds me that I need to contact a certain someone to have similar work done. ;)

Thanks Dave. I should have done a little light painting to bring out the AquaRams and some of the other lights at the back a little more. However it came out quite well. You have set the bar far too high for me to follow. ;)

MR.355

Newly Enlightened
:twothumbs:welcome:

Thats a nice collection there,great start off,i will look forward to 6 months time of being on CPF and see it grow:D

I have a tk75vn and ea4,both great lights in their own way;)

Thankyou! Yeah I am going to slowly grow the collection, do my best to hide it from the wife... haha!

My current Ti collection:- *pic*

Holy Moly! I am ashamed to have posted before you, amazing dude :faint:

yearnslow

Enlightened
My modest surfire line-up:

L-R:
E2L AA outdoorsman with FM54 diffuser
LX2 Lumamax
C2 LED Centurion with Z58 and a Nailbender H-M-L XP-G2 5000k
C2 LED Centurion KX4 head

:twothumbs

Last edited: