Photos of your lights

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
:wave:

indoor playtime today . . .

playtime.jpg

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
:thumbsup: :)
Oh yes, Mothers Day. I'm trying to hint around that a headlamp would be a nice thing to have . . . you know, for those evening games in the dark yard. . .

This one is about the leave and head to the spa and then on to its owner. . . I will miss it.

ls20clip.jpg

4tified

Newly Enlightened
Pictured:

Energizer aluminum LED (forgot what model), INOVA X2, Rayovac el-cheapo incandescent, and my favorite, the Fenix L20.

IMG_8729.jpg

Samy

Enlightened
This is what i've purchased in the last 10 or so months since i discovered this forum. I have purchased more than seen here but they have been gifted:

FlashlightJan2012_01.jpg

cheers

nbp

Flashaholic
The Da Mac is absolutely stunning Shelby! Typically those don't catch my eye like say, McGs do, but that is completely and utterly over the top sexy! :faint:

How many of those were made, if you happen to recall?

380long

Newly Enlightened
ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS, That is an awsome picture and collection you have! What are some of your favorite lights you own?

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Thank you.

My personal favorites: Fenix TK41, Sunwayman V60C, Sunwayman T40CS, Olight SR51, ThruNite Catapult V3, Olight M3X, Crelant 7G5 and Jetbeam BC40.

Oh and I can't leave out the Dereelight, but it's not in the picture. I sent it back because it was nicked up for an exchange.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
I'll add probably my favorite thrower XM-L light would be the Sunwayman T40CS. If I had to pick just 1 light as my personal favorite, I would have to go with the Fenix TK41.

mralc

Newly Enlightened
This is what i've purchased in the last 10 or so months since i discovered this forum. I have purchased more than seen here but they have been gifted:

FlashlightJan2012_01.jpg

cheers

What the second one from the left next to the maglite?? cheers al