Please remember my wife in prayer

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update. She is doing alright and hasn't touched a cigarette since she got out this second time praise God!

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hate to keep on posting on this thread, man, 5 pages? I just want to ask you all again to pray for Melvinia- she is back in the hospital. She hasn't smoked since she was in last time. She was doing fine up to a little over a week ago. Something was in the air that day and it was making my nose loosely run. I mentioned it to Melvinia and she said hers was also running. Mine was gone before the next day, but Melvinia got a cold. It got worse and worse till she had to be admitted last night. They think it is her copd flairing up, but I don't know. I think her cold went into bronchitis again. I also have a conspiracy theory type of ideal that I might not need to post here, but it makes me think, if, if (I hope not) Melvinia has that corona virus and stuff was in the air that day- how did it get in the air?? It was like it was in the atmosphere. Some of you might know where I'm going with this.

Last edited:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Melvinia seems like she is happy with her vacation away from me. She is doing better, but the hospital is so backed up from corona tests that she still doesn't know the results of her test yet. Thanks for praying for her.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Peter. I think all of the prayers may be helping more than the hospital itself. I'm not as worried as I was the first time. Time to be concerned is if she gets worse after going in, but she seems to be a lot better.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are trying to wean her off the oxygen before they let her come home. They walked her today without the oxygen and her oxygen level in her blood got down too low.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good news, I guess her immune system is still impaired.
As long as you can keep her safe from the current situation, hopefully she'll improve. We call it "shielding" over here
P

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, those antibiotics kill bad and good bacteria. I need to get her some acidophiles pills to build her good bacteria back up so she will have a good immune system. She is getting out tonight and has a doctor's appointment down in Centreville tomorrow. Thanks for praying for her. I'll try and shield her, but she can be stubborn sometimes and hates my nagging.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
If I remember correctly yogurt can assist rebuilding the good bacteria in a digestive system that was sterilized by strong antibiotics.

One day at a time bro. Sometimes one hour at a time. :thumbsup: