power outtage right now...boy am I prepared...

Bobpuvel

Enlightened
I live in buffalo and some of you may or may not know that two years ago, we had a poweroutage("the october storm") that left us without power for a couple weeks...(best two and a half weeks ever!!) but sadly I wasn't a flashaholic back then...:shakehead. atleast not as much as I am now... but I can't wait untill the winter because the power doesn't really like to stay on too much once the snow clouds come rollin' in:D...

dig-it

Newly Enlightened
:rant:I am so sick of these threads!!! I live in an area where my electric company gets RIGHT on the job getting electricity back on on my block, if it even goes out. Last time it was out was BEFORE a huge storm:thinking: and was off for less than a minute. Next street over from mine, pitch f'n black all night:banghead:

What have I done to anger the flashlight gods? Mods please ban posts such as these, I think it's some kind of trolling er somethin'.

(hehe I kid)

You could solve your problem by moving to Terminal 4. :grin2:

Members and their clever locations, why?:sigh:

raven2000

Newly Enlightened
Heheheh power outages- Im going to pakistan at the end of the year where they are a way of life :p - A few every day lol !!!! CANT WAIT@
Anyway so im going full prepared with EDCs :)

Latest posts