Pre-Order your Surefire UA2 and other new Surefires NOW!

precisionworks

Flashaholic

Size15's

Flashaholic
My unscientific guess is based on the XR-E Q5 Malkoff M60, which runs 235 lumens for 1.5 hours. With the more efficient SSC P7, the new Surefire should be good for 2 hours or more.
You assume that SureFire are using the "SSC P7" in their UA2.
I'm not sure whether I have sufficient info to make such an assumption.

Optic Nerve

Newly Enlightened
they state that they charge you when it ships on their product pages.

I ordered a gladius flashlight from them in the past and they charged me now and when it shipped.. I was charged twice!!! I tried to get the issue resolved with them. It did not work. Finally, my credit card company had to intervene, and did not pay them the extra amount that was charged.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I ordered a gladius flashlight from them in the past and they charged me now and when it shipped.. I was charged twice!!! I tried to get the issue resolved with them. It did not work. Finally, my credit card company had to intervene, and did not pay them the extra amount that was charged.
Please inform CPF of such things in the appropriate forum. Lets get back on topic.

gottawearshades

Enlightened
LA POLICE GEAR doesn't have the best reputation on CPF. I've seen multiple threads on the Jeers sub-forum about their customer service.

Yes, and I wish I'd found those postings about LAPG before I'd ordered from them.

I also will not be ordering from them. in the near future.

Tomcat!

Enlightened
Just noticed Battery Junction has the UB2 for a shade under $100,000.00, but they're all out of stock right now. Must have been the free holster! :laughing:

Latest posts