Preon 2 High CRI vs. Preon 2 Warm... This just in!

applevision

Flashlight Enthusiast
applevision, I'll be glad to lend you my 1AAA Peak Eiger with a Nichia CRI 92 emitter, to use for a couple weeks. I don't have a 2AAA Eiger body, but you could photograph the beam on a 1.6V Energizer L92 and a 3.7-4.1V 10440.

Hi Paul, many thanks! It would be awesome to do a High CRI comparison. I would do the HDC EDS High CRI, the Zebralight H51c, and then the Eiger with the Nichia CRI 92!

I should be able to get it done in one weekend... and I can have it back to you right away. The only thing I don't have is a 10440--If you don't have one, I can get one though from AW.

Thanks so much!

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs Great job!

Those second set of beamshots are so very helpful!
That HDS high CRI is my favorite from the shots.

BTW, I think you should add those to the first post or at least add a big link to your post #20.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that, much appreciated.

applevision

Flashlight Enthusiast
:twothumbs Great job!

Those second set of beamshots are so very helpful!
That HDS high CRI is my favorite from the shots.

BTW, I think you should add those to the first post or at least add a big link to your post #20.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that, much appreciated.

Thank you! I will add the link to post #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ico

Enlightened
The temp of the H501w seems very nice. Are there any comparison beamshots between the h501 and h501w?

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently got an HCRI Preon 1 and have been very happy with the tint of the light, and its output. I'm relieved too, because nearly all of the neutral lights I've bought from 4Sevens have been green or blue instead of a true neutral tint. I liked it so much I bought two of the HCRI regular 123's, and an AA and AA2 body to lego them with. I use my HCRI P1 as my keychain light now, and one of the regular 123 heads on the AA body as my pocket EDC. I like the tint of them so much, I can't remember a time when both of my EDC lights have been from the same company.