Quote of the Year (IMO)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
What is that?
Ironically, just one organization on a huge list of Putin haters. I remember the day a reporter mentioned that on the same day, Hillary Clinton, Dee Snider and Anonymous all condemned Putin. With Anonymous actively hacking Russian Military websites and accounts of high-ranking individuals. Everyone who normally hated each other, united against a common foe! It was beautiful.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I felt bad for the guy trying to gain control of the House while the cat fight ensued.

I'm no fan of MTG but she sure says some funny stuff sometimes.
Maybe Trump should take a lesson from Biden and pick someone crazier than him for V.P. to prevent impeachments and assassination attempts. What would you think of Marjorie Taylor Greene as Vice President? Nobody would complain about Trump's mean tweets again. No enemy would dare try to kill Trump. Our enemies would stay at peace with each other just to keep Trump from sending her to negotiate.

Poppy

Flashaholic
I felt bad for the guy trying to gain control of the House while the cat fight ensued.

I'm no fan of MTG but she sure says some funny stuff sometimes.
she sure says some funny stuff sometimes. Yeah Jewish Space Lasers started the California forest fires? Even that, as stupid as it was, was anti-semitic. Why can't we all just get along?

I have participated in numerous board meetings governed by Robert's Rules. I must say, that it pays to know the rules. Alexandria Ignazio-Cortez AIC (although often being mimed as being stupid) surprised me, in that she knew the rules, and the committee CHAIRMAN

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bitches be crazy.

What started the initial outburst was Marjorie Taylor Greene bringing up the fact that Judge Merchan's daughter is the President and COO of Authentic Campaigns.

Loren Merchan's references on their site have been scrubbed clean. She cleaned it off her Linkedln page after it was screen-shot...

Her firm (Judges daughter) earns tens of millions on Left adds and fundraising...

Quote of the day "Go where the money is"

Poppy

Flashaholic
she sure says some funny stuff sometimes. Yeah Jewish Space Lasers started the California forest fires? Even that, as stupid as it was, was anti-semitic. Why can't we all just get along?

I have participated in numerous board meetings governed by Robert's Rules. I must say, that it pays to know the rules. Alexandria Ignazio-Cortez AIC (although often being mimed as being stupid) surprised me, in that she knew the rules, and the committee CHAIRMAN did not. OR he pretended deafness, OR he chose NOT to follow the rules. She moved to strike the words of MTG. If stricken MTG would have to be removed from the meeting, or in the least not be allowed to vote. The chairman may have needed her vote to pass the vote to the floor to hold the AG Merrick Garland in contempt of Congress. Therefore he didn't call for a vote to strike. Instead he continued to give MTG the floor for four minutes.

IMO he handled it terribly. MTG is an embarrassment to the Republican Party, and in extension, to the whole of the USA,

Last edited:

Poppy

Flashaholic

Poppy

Merrick Garland is going to very upset that you demoted him and Ocasio not happy about the Iganzio (ignorant) middle name!
j/k

LOL i guess I had a few typos in that post.

However by way of google I found that Ignazio is not too far off the mark.

What does Ignazio mean?

Fiery, fiery one

Meaning:Fiery, fiery one. Ignazio is a boy's name of Italian origin. It is the Italian form of the Latin name "Ignatius," which means "fiery" or "fiery one." Ignazio blazes with strength and passion and ensures your little one will be the spark of every conversation.May 10, 2024

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surely you jest.
Hardly. He effectively ended racism amongst a large group of people. He inspired something like 40,000 men to leave the west to do something better with their lives, he gave a great alternative to western secularism, and his group actually took action against a variety of trouble makers.

Now here is what I wonder why doesn't a peaceful cause get such enthusiasm and large amount of support? Could there be a state that forms somewhere in the world and maybe they do something as exciting yet peaceful?

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the most inspiring leader in recent times is the man that should have been Time's person of the year: Al Baghdadi.
LOL - I'm thinking about changing my vote now!

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
He did have a way with the women: Kidnap them - Rape them - Kill them...

Kayla Mueller 25
Kayla Mueller.jpg

Al-Baghdadi couldn't keep his friends out of his underwear! Got his DNA off a pair...

He was a great dog lover though; get so excited around them he blew himself up!
Bagdadi.jpg

Conan!
Bagdadi2.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic

I have participated in numerous board meetings governed by Robert's Rules. I must say, that it pays to know the rules. Alexandria Ignazio-Cortez AIC (although often being mimed as being stupid) surprised me, in that she knew the rules, and the committee CHAIRMAN
IMG_5508.jpeg

I have participated in numerous board meetings governed by Robert's Rules. I must say, that it pays to know the rules. Alexandria Ignazio-Cortez AIC (although often being mimed as being stupid) surprised me, in that she knew the rules, and the committee CHAIRMAN did not. OR he pretended deafness, OR he chose NOT to follow the rules. She moved to strike the words of MTG. If stricken MTG would have to be removed from the meeting, or in the least not be allowed to vote. The chairman may have needed her vote to pass the vote to the floor to hold the AG Merrick Garland in contempt of Congress. Therefore he didn't call for a vote to strike. Instead he continued to give MTG the floor for four minutes.

IMO he handled it terribly. MTG is an embarrassment to the Republican Party, and in extension, to the whole of the USA,

Far-Left Snopes gives that a partially false rating. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/greene-jewish-lasers-wildfires/

We're still waiting for your fair and balanced opinion on President Biden. 😁

That sounds like a challenge.
Not at all. I just wondered if your thinking on President Biden was something you felt as free to share as your opinion on MTG.

I've considered responding, but it would be time consuming to validate what helped me develop my opinions.
It's too bad you didn't spend any time validating your information on MTG's quote before posting it on a forum that forbids political discussion.

I don't care to get caught up in a big waste of time.
I see. You'd rather just hit and run. Very good. Carry on. 😁