ra twisty problem

camaro09

Enlightened
I just recently recieved my first twisty on monday and was so excited b/c of all the great reviews it gets. After inspectings it for just a minute i saw something wrong with the reflector. It looked like a rather large portion of the plating was comming off. i emailed henery and he said to send it back and they would have to fix it. Bummer that i just get a taste of the twisty and back it goes. I was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced a prob like this. BTW sn:0699.

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a new one to me. My Twisty is currently away getting fixed for another problem.

I won't take too long for Henry to fix your light - it will be worth the wait.

James

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear.

One of the issues with the 120-T I sent back for a refund was the reflector, but not
like you describe.

When Henry's had a chance to look it over, please let us know what his explanation
was as to why this happened.

camaro09

Enlightened
Ya ill sure let you know when i hear something. I had just never heard of anything like this before and thought who better to ask then the great group at CPF.

camaro09

Enlightened
Alright so seery asked me to post what explanation henry had for the plating issue on the reflector of my twisty. I got an email from henry today and he said:

Jeff,

The problem was with the vendor that does the coating. The brass looking patch is the undercoat for the coating. I will refer it back to them so they can improve their application/QA system.

Henry.

So now its on its way back to me and im really excited. Thanks again to Henry for his quick and outstanding customer service.
:twothumbs