raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I wish I knew what I was allergic to so ill know when it will be over lol I have them all year but the last days been brutal thought I had covid, but I tested OK

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the deeo south is a odd place? a fun place? for real here some have the trees in there house many manyhave tvs out side the house im not joking a entire tree in house welll it comes out thru roof lol .

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My skin is a bit too sun-tanned to live in the Deep South.
No offense, Raggie. I just don't want some of the folks down there thinking my sun tan is my natural skin color.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Allegra/Fexofenadine (purple pill/package) works best for me.

Sometimes I take Xyzal at light since it also helps me sleep.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol my faverite couple here are black and gay.. super nice guys.i talk to them before ill talk to the good ole boys lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
why when im having a nighmare no loud noises to wake me such as guys next door blower. but soon as i dream im married to lady gaga im woke up lol

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
why when im having a nighmare no loud noises to wake me such as guys next door blower. but soon as i dream im married to lady gaga im woke up lol

You know, that's kind of funny because I've been noticing in my dreams whenever I'm having a good dream, in my dream I realize it's just a dream. When I'm having a bad dream, no matter how unrealistic it is, I don't seem to come to that realization in the dream.

I'm not sure if you're in a deeper sleep during bad dreams or what.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i gave up on finding love there are no yankies here in the deep south.. i just cant relate to these southner women im a metalhead into biking motorcycles and photography there into siting on porch doing nada lol. and non seem to prefere sobriety .i shoukd say at least the women ive met here. plus im uber short and there like 5 foot 10

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
i gave up on finding love there are no yankies here in the deep south.. i just cant relate to these southner women im a metalhead into biking motorcycles and photography there into siting on porch doing nada lol. and non seem to prefere sobriety .i shoukd say at least the women ive met here. plus im uber short and there like 5 foot 10

As a short guy myself, there are plenty advantages to being with a taller woman. It also helps nicely if you have a self deprecating sense of humor.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
but i just have a thing for women around 5 foot tall. always have they just melt my heart and nk way i can listen to country music lol good lord its awful lol

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ugh, country music. Over glorified pop with fake, forced accents. Unfortunately here in Wisconsin it gets a lot of play in stores, restaurants, vehicles, etc. I literally feel stupider every time I have to hear it.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its odd any of the country listeners thjnk us metalheads are evil but there has been many studys that came to the conclusion metalheads are very happy nice people

raggie33

*the raggedier*
metalheads and those into clasical music are by far the smartest ive met. but a course this may be a coincandence

raggie33

*the raggedier*
help with gps i got me a garmin gpsmap 64 sx yeah i know it was made in the civil war days lol. but it cant be seen by my windows 11 laptop i just wana update its firmware it uses that pld usb i think ifs called mini the one you never see anymore do you think a new cable will wo4k the one i have now seems to charge it but windows dont see it

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
help with gps i got me a garmin gpsmap 64 sx yeah i know it was made in the civil war days lol. but it cant be seen by my windows 11 laptop i just wana update its firmware it uses that pld usb i think ifs called mini the one you never see anymore do you think a new cable will wo4k the one i have now seems to charge it but windows dont see it

This is a bit of my area of knowledge, but I'm guessing you might need to install a driver on your computer, if there even is one for it that's compatible with Windows 11.