rip dad

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im so lost i just am drained i have no one in my life now. iornicay when got this sad id call him but he is gone

Last edited:

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure it is possible, even if account is closed, your 11k posts will still be here. as well as topics you started.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
post was about my dad he isnt doing well is on life suport they did some test on his brain nurse said it dont look good. he is the only person i felt loved me

raggie33

*the raggedier*
you all would of liked my father he was kind to everyone was very smart...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
he came from nothing he lost his father very young. he joined the army dureing the vietnam war. never realy complained about it. but i have foggy memeries of him hearing car back fire and he acted as someone who has been in combat would react

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ironicaly when stuff like this happened id call my father i loved him so much. i have mental illenss my life wasnt easy but it was ok id call dad i knew he was a person who loved me. i never wanted to be rich i just wanted some one to love me

3_gun

Enlightened
My dad passed 12/23/2021, it's hard but it does get better. Remember the good & let go of the bad, it does get better with time. Take the time you need, no one can tell you how or what as it is different for all of us when this time comes.

.. even if it feels like it now remember you are not alone