Seriously- Votes are IN ::::CPF COULD help out w/MY WIFE's chances

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Seriously- CPF COULD help out w/MY WIFE\'s cha

She got my vote too. I think she stands a chance. I think it will between her and contestant number 2. She lost a lot of weight and she'll get a lot of sympathy votes because of that. Your wife's story was intelligent and witty though. Good luck.

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Seriously- CPF COULD help out w/MY WIFE\'s chances

I'm just about to send in my vote, but I'm shocked no one has asked yet... When she wins, do we get beam shots of the new "dual headlights"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

edit: voted!

Greta

Flashaholic

This thread really makes me smile... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... Only here would something like this happen... and only here would there be such an outpouring of support. You guys make me so proud to be a part of this community. I kinda feel like the Grinch at the end of the movie where his heart swells up so big that it breaks out of it's little box... thank you guys... things like this make it all so worth it...
iloveyou.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast

I cast my vote too. She will win for sure!

robstarr-lite

Newly Enlightened

Hi everyone... this is "the wife"... just got back from job #2 and read the posts...thanks SO MUCH to Sasha and all you CPFer's for the support. It means a lot to me... Rob always seems to pull through for me... he may be right about being able to buy that light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

I'd be super happy to win... they'll be after pictures posted on Mix's website (I think)... as far as getting a glimpse of the new dual headlights... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cyndi

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened

Hi rob and "the wife"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Another proud cyber-vote for Cyndi is in the ether coming your way from Los Angeles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

(And -- if I may be so bold -- Cyndi looks GREAT now!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Best Wishes to the both of you!

B@rt

Flashaholic

Voted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hmm Maybe Sasha cold put up a banner on every page, like with CPF auctions... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MenaceSQL

Enlightened

Voted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

DaveT

Enlightened

She got my vote, and you have my sympathies on the toddler front.
Best of luck
Dave

markdi

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have lurked for so long

my first post

I voted for your wife

glad to help out

Mark Dikeman

robstarr-lite

Newly Enlightened

FrenchyLed, thank you, i checked with the radio station on this very question monday. we went over the rules posted on the web site and there was no restrictions on where email vote(s) could come from....of course this could change at any time but votes made before the change would count.

again everyone...thank you ..and Mark welcome to CPF- you may now offically say goodby to your wallet

rob

Latest posts