Sign-up thread for the MillerMods high power Arc AAA Cree XR-E mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't made any big purchases of stock so I don't mind if orders change. Instead of updating the list all over again however, I'll just change the order/specs when I contact the next person in line to see if they are still interested. I don't have the prices all worked out yet, but I'll keep everyone posted.

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really haven't been getting things done anywhere near what I had hoped. It's just that a lot of things have diverted my interest recently. My light modding buzz is coming back and gaining momentum, and on the bright side, the delay will give everyone the chance to get the latest and greatest.

Last edited:

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a revision for the runtimes and lumens produced based on the new emitters? i.e. is 25mA low now greater than ~4 lumens (higher output)? or does it run for more than 7 hours (more efficient)?

Nothing changes except it will be brighter.

slaps

Newly Enlightened
Please place slaps on the list for 3/4 watt high, 25 mA low, highest bin available when my name comes up. Thank you.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi MillerMods,

please add me to the list for 1 light:

3/4 watts high
25mA low
highest bin available, thanks!

btw, is it possible to do a lower low?

GregY

Newly Enlightened
I've been trying to resist, and I just can't. :)

Please add me to the list, for a 2-stage, 3/4 W high, 25 mA low, highest available bin when my name comes up.

FsTop

Enlightened
Like GregY, please make my order for 25ma, 1.25w, the best bin available when my name comes up.

Also, I had an Arc AAA body in my possession, but don't any longer, so I'll need a complete light.

Regards,
Rick

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Today, my Q4's arrived and my Q5s will probably arrive within the next week.
Do I send my LED in now or do I wait until I'm contacted?

Kraid

Enlightened
I'd like to sign up for a two stage, 25mA/1.5W Q5 or whatever is best at the time of build. May I inquire as the the likely wait time?

Last edited:

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Any progress made on these recently? Has the list been cut down at all?

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any progress made on these recently? Has the list been cut down at all?

Not yet, I know it has been forever but I still intend to do something about it very soon. In fact I plan to start this week. My wife had our first baby. His name is Elijah. We're finishing our house in Cincinnati and moving while I'm working in Columbus and driving to Lancaster to my parents house where we are currently staying. I'm almost finished with the house so I can put it on the market. My wife is no longer working, so for that reason I will be focusing a lot on the Arc/Cree project soon.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just playing with....... er..... I mean .. using my little AAA Miller Mod Cree tonight. If it's possible, I think I like this tiny beauty more now than when I first got it. The amount of light coming out this little tube is just amazing (really) ...... and the simple, no-nonsense, functionality of it makes me grin every time I pick up my keys.

BTW, this poor little light has not been pampered.... it's been banging around in my pocket, on my keyring, with change and knives and ball bearings (don't ask)... and all sorts of stuff.... dropped on concrete sidewalks to many times to count.... subjected to ponds, puddles and yes, the inevitable washing machine ...... and it still looks and performs like new. The only real maintenance I do is to use a cotton swab once a month or so to clean the lint off the reflector.

I just want you guys still on the list to know that what you are going to get is truly a special little light. Hang in there.

Thanks again, Eric, for producing such a fun little light..... oh..... and congratulations on the new addition to your family. Please do give our best wishes to your wife and son. :)

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Not yet, I know it has been forever but I still intend to do something about it very soon. In fact I plan to start this week. My wife had our first baby. His name is Elijah. We're finishing our house in Cincinnati and moving while I'm working in Columbus and driving to Lancaster to my parents house where we are currently staying. I'm almost finished with the house so I can put it on the market. My wife is no longer working, so for that reason I will be focusing a lot on the Arc/Cree project soon.

Congrats on the new baby! A happy, healthy family is the most important thing in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.