Somebody please help me understand.....

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you answered your own question..your bf collects surefire flash lights.
it could just as easy be, pens/matchbox toys,books,ties,or even shoes!..you see its just collecting..get him to buy you a McGizmo Ti light you will be hooked.
oh and welcome to CPF.

Last edited:

tinkerer

Newly Enlightened
My wife knows better....any question about flashlight might bring one up about her shoe collection:whistle:

I actually use my flashlights for work and they're tax deductions:laughing:

mdocod

Flashaholic
I actually use my flashlights for work and they're tax deductions

haha,,, funny, me too!!!

but I keep the deductions reasonable.. I try to figure out what percentage of a particular couple flashlights are being used for work, and deduct in a fair honest manner.. But then I don't claim any of my tips, so I really don't know why I bother being honest about my other deductions, lol.

Supernam

Enlightened
Can you please verify that you really are a female? This may be some cruel prank by a member on this forum. Please provide visual confirmations.

alanagnostic

Enlightened
Yesterday I told my girlfriend I was considering getting another Peak McKinley and she asked what I was going to use it for. Alsmost before she finished the sentence she realized her mistake and said "I know you don't need it...it's just for fun." I told her I have enough flashlights RIGHT NOW to last me a lifetime. That certainly isn't going to keep me from buying more lights.

I'm pretty sure they discovered a gene that is responsible for the perceived need to find a brighter, smaller, longer-running flashlight. I haven't decided yet if that gene is defective or if everyone that dosen't have the gene is defective.

Katdaddy

Enlightened
AttaGirl said:
doesn't it get old ever? Creeping around outside just to see the light, or shutting the lights off in the house just to re- light the hallway with the flashlight?

Thanks!
V~

Does not compute??:confused:

Pokerstud

Enlightened
AttaGirl said:
My bf collects Surefires. But not only does he collect them- he talk about them ALL the time. I see a few men out here in this forum that are the same with collecting and such and was wondering what the big deal is? It is only a flashlight right? My bf keeps wanting to buy me a Surefire- but I'm satisfied w/ my mag light. (ohhhhh I hear the cringes from here) lol! I'm not one in to collecting things, I mean I can see collecting certain things like guns, and.....ok so I can't think of anything else. It's quite funny hearing some of the stories of you guys hiding these flashlights from your wives, and some sneak around with them, doesn't it get old ever? Creeping around outside just to see the light, or shutting the lights off in the house just to re- light the hallway with the flashlight?

Thanks!
V~

V,

Us men are always hearing, " you wouldn't understand, it's a women thing ", well, all I can say is " you wouldn't understand, it's a man thing" . However, I commend you on the fact that you are now a member of this forum, and have gone this far to seek enlightenment, truth, justice, and the flashaholic way. Collecting is collecting; the subject matter is in the eye of the beholder. At least your BF is not collecting velvet Elvis paintings, or dried cow pies in the shapes of the separate United States. :grin2:

Welcome to CPF! :clap:

Lmtfi

Newly Enlightened
Its kind of like women buy and own 60 pairs of shoes.

Do they really NEED 60 pairs of shoes?

How many pairs of red shoes does a woman need?

Don't you already have a pair of shoes that like like that?

Latest posts