SunDrop XR-U

DimeRazorback

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can always put the XP-G module in the sundrop head for high powered smooth flood :)

Bass

Bass

Enlightened
Thanks Bass, scout24 also informed that it was at its full output. For only 46 lumens it looks pretty good but it may not serve my purpose after all it would be fine for many uses but in the end I would just use my Haiku more and it would become a shelf queen and I only buy what I will use. Thanks for the info.

No problem Per-Sev; wasn't sure if you knew or not. The output is actually pretty impressive 'in real life' but if you bought the Sundrop for throw and lumens, you would probably be dissapointed.

The real joy of the Sundrop, for me, is how good everything looks when you are using it. I think that is what makes the Sundrop special. There are other high CRI lights available but none produce 'white' 5800k light that render colour so well, AFAIK.

I have to say, the Sundrop is probably one of the best things I ever bought, flashlight or otherwise. It is a very 'niche' light but that is what makes it unique; some will love it and others will have no purpose for it.

Moka

Moka

Enlightened
+1
The Sundrop really does everything I need for most applications, the output is quite impressive when you see it, and the colour rendering is just so beautiful! =D
Definitely the my favorite light in my collection =D :thumbsup: