Antenna

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
EAGLES TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! THEY COULD STILL PULL IT OFFFF!!!!!!! THERE IS A SLIVER OF HOPE YET!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I am sad to say it's over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It was a pretty entertaining game. But it's over. Good job Patriots.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Patriots won, 24-21. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
So ends the Supertolietbowl for another year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a big Pat's fan but my hats off to the Eagles. I would not at all be surprised if next year's superbowl is a rematch.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Opening ceremony was GREAT, the Bud Lite commercial where the pilot jumped out of the plane was GREAT, the little pig running down the road with the Clydesdale fur around his feet was cool...

ALL the ones that honored our troops were GREAT!!

Good game, better than I expected! I thought the Patriots were going to "walk away" with it before it started. I was hoping that didn't happen, it was a good game!!

Hotwings, Jalepeno Poppers, Smoked Salmon on crackers, Pickled Salmon, California Rolls, Veggie tray & Ranch Dressing, Chips...EXCELLENT time with the family!!

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
GJW said:
I predict that the winning team will be victorious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Told ya....
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
DYNASTY, BABY! Hall of Fame for Brady at age 27!

Never thought I'd live to see it. If, when I was a long suffering NE fan in college that I'd witness the Patriots become the dominant team in the NFL, I'd never have thunk it possible.

Hats off to the Eagles. They played a heck of a game.