Superlight Preview Update

Ben H

Enlightened
I'm interested. It looks very cool! I like the idea of it being upgradeable.

For me it must be able to run off a single Li-Ion cell. I would prefer that the ID of the battery tube would hold a 18650 cell and that the regulation circuit would drop into a moon mode around 3V for the Li-Ion cell. The 18650 cells are at 2000mAh capacity with 2150mAh available soon.

I look forward to more updates.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am very interested in the 3W version. It would be nice if its possible to use rechargeable batteries.

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the drop in price of 123's over the last two years, I couldn't care less about spending $100 for rechargables. Just make it however you plan to make it and I think that you will find people coming out of the woodwork to purchase.

I know that you guys will be fair with us and offer the light at a reasonable price. I haven't met a modder yet that was a price gouger...

PeterW

Enlightened
Give us some beamshots and Lux data and I could be persuaded. Could you compare the size and performance against some competition lights??

Cheers

PEterW

Likebright

Enlightened
YES! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif --- --- 3w for me too!
But hope that the circuit will allow it to run on one of my Pila rechargeable 168-S batteries like Howard said.
I like the anodize (HA) finish.
Thanks for the update.
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll join the party too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dmax

Newly Enlightened
If this light will have further throw and greater brightness than Space Needle II or Megalight HD I will be very interested.

Free

Enlightened
I just heard about this from Chris, and I definately want one. I am OK with the 123's. When exactly do you expect this light to be available?

namuh2000

Newly Enlightened
That looks great I may need to get a second job this obsession looks like it can get expensive