Surefire 2009 SHOT Catalogs

ElGreco

Newly Enlightened
I thought I saw some big improvements for the Arclights through some of the first Shot Show pictures, im glad to see I was right. Greatly improved outputs compared to the '08 numbers, a dual level Arc2 with a true Turbo mode, and rechargeable options for both. Thats the biggest, and most pleasant, suprise this year for me.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am itching to learn how they produce the IR in the vampire and if it can be changed to another color or not... but I'm puzzled as to why it can only go 6hrs at 10 lumens on 2x123s' when the L1 can go 16hrs at 10 lumens on 1x123....

My guess, and this is completely unsubstantiated, is that the emitter is similar to the one used in the Ra lights that have a low red mode; and that those particular emitters aren't as efficient as the standard Cree/SSC.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's just sick! :eek: :eek:

arc2eb7.jpg

icarus13

Newly Enlightened
FYI I don't know if anyone posted it yet (sorry if they did), but the new catalogs are up on Surefire's website.

HKJ

Flashaholic
FYI I don't know if anyone posted it yet (sorry if they did), but the new catalogs are up on Surefire's website.

And I just spend time downloading the posted images:sigh:.

Now I have downloaded the real catalog and looked in it, it is going to be expensive, at least if SF releases the lights and I can get them here.