Surefire C3 Serial Number Registry

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
2ywx0fs.jpg
I finally found an HA crosshair logo for myself. Not too bad for a user.

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
nn2qfm.jpg

bgus6e.jpg

fp8bpg.jpg

2lnx9e.jpg

C3 HA, Three flats, Cross Hair Logo, A000612 Anyone have an Original clip for this?

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
I might as well make my New Years resolution now. I will not buy, trade or accept as a gift any more Surefire C3 Centurions. I'm posting my last today. C3 in HA four flats, older logo A16749. C3 in HA, four flats, older logo A011545.

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
At this point I've seen pictures of two different C3-BK Crosshair logo and one C3-HA Crosshair logo. They are out there, I wish I had one!

About ten years ago, wasn't there a C3 with serial 76 posted on one of CPF's C2 pages ?? Does anyone know what happened to it?
There should have been over six hundred produced with the cross hair logo. I know of five of them. They are out there somewhere, keep looking !!

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Thanks again for your continued c3 acquisitions sidfishez! By my count you're pushing 15 C3's! I've updated the list, I however have noticed a typo on there for one of yours and it is listed as "A009512 4 flats BK three pat's sidfishez" could you check that one and see if it is a 3 or 4 flat version and I will change it to the correct number of flats and delete the "pat's" ;-)

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened
Thanks again for your continued c3 acquisitions sidfishez! By my count you're pushing 15 C3's! I've updated the list, I however have noticed a typo on there for one of yours and it is listed as "A009512 4 flats BK three pat's sidfishez" could you check that one and see if it is a 3 or 4 flat version and I will change it to the correct number of flats and delete the "pat's" ;-)

The A009512 BK 4 Flats is correct. This one only had three patent dates instead of the usual 4 patents so I noted it. You can go ahead and delete it. Now on looking for this C3 I went through them all and found a few more that I hadn't included.
A005700 BK 3 Flats
A011012 BK 4 Flats Older
A016094 HA 4 Flats Older
A023630 BK 4 Flats Older
A000612 HA 3 Flats Cross Hair Logo
I'm sorry if I have made more work for you tonight...

Last edited:

altermann

Enlightened
About ten years ago, wasn't there a C3 with serial 76 posted on one of CPF's C2 pages ?? Does anyone know what happened to it?
There should have been over six hundred produced with the cross hair logo. I know of five of them. They are out there somewhere, keep looking !!

Have doubts about 600 crosshair C3s been produced.
In that case many collectors must have them, but they don't

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish I could join in but mine was cerakoted...where's the serial number? Maybe if i start scratching with my lucky scratch off coin it won't...

Oops. Anyone know a good cerakote shop around here?

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Serial # should be under the logo. I hate to see aftermarket mods to classic SF's and this is one of the reasons why.

I remember somone on here years ago had a crosshairs C2 bored out to 18mm and it bulged the body, I wanted to bang my head against the wall the entire day I saw that.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh darn, thanks. Just emptied it out a bit. This thread makes me sad since I no longer have the lowest C3-HA serial.

Latest posts