Surefire suing Crelant yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
All my lights up until this year have been Surefire; the last one I bought was the Surefire 6P Pro.

My newest lights have been the Nitecore TM11 'Tiny Monster' and the Eagletac G25C2. Both of these new lights have nothing in common with a Surefire in terms of switches or operational design.

I am a retired Union Journeymen Mechanic of the Machinists Union and a member of the IWW. I am very dissapointed how American made manufacturing has almost disappeared.

I am old enough that a Schwinn or a Columbia American made bicycle was wish of every young kid; the wealthy kids even had A Raleigh known then as an 'English Bike'.

I am also old enough to remember when Union Labor was above 25%; today it has fallen to lower than 7%.

Just to be clear I am no representaive of any foreign manufacturer, but a very dissapointed retired American Union worker who has been witness to the destruction of organized labor and American manufacturing.

Burgess

Flashaholic
I am old enough that a Schwinn or a Columbia American made bicycle was wish of every young kid;

Hmmm . . . .

My very first bicycle (more than Half-a-Century ago)
was a Columbia Torpedo !

When it first required some minor maintenance, my father quickly discovered
(to his great disappointment) that all the fasteners on it were METRIC !

He had to work on it WITH A PAIR OF PLIERS ! ! !

:wtf::hairpull::banghead:

I can STILL vividly remember his REACTION to this discovery ! :whistle:

Upon closer inspection, he spotted a Columbia sticker / plate / decal stating it . . . .

" What the Heck ? ? ? This bike is made in ENGLAND ! ! ! "

:wtf:
_

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Since there is an extensive thread re Surefire law suits in the Manufacturers Corner at CPFMP, I am closing this thread. If there is to be further posting re this type of topic in that CPFMP thread, follow explicitly the instructions as presented by DM51 in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.