Surefire tactician

HeathHudnall

Newly Enlightened
I can't upload attachments yet. Can someone with a shock cord show how it glues the light to your palm? I could get hit by a tow truck and I wouldn't drop this light. BTW, I don't understand gravity, but I'm not going to deny it's existence or usefulness.:sigh:
Gravity is a theory my friend, it can't be proven.
75c638f7296f26f0738c5af53efa0fe0.jpg
a99754d3e1d614d7711728df950b2918.jpg

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
TacticianMV - You can upload the picture to a service like http://imgur.com and then just share the link here or you can also include the link to the picture as a attachment (click the Image icon while composing a message - but you have to post a direct link to the file).

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm back the the original pocket clip, the 2 way is just a little too flimsy. Also if anyone wants to ditch the lanyard loop check out the twisty tailcaps from Lumens Factory [emoji106]

The lanyard loop can be removed as well by unscrewing the end of the tail cap.

Nice pic:thumbsup:.

TacticianMV

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! When I saw Yeager do this in a video, it immediatey struck me how incredibly useful this is. Can't drop it, and you can use that hand for reloads or whatever. And it's always oriented for immediate use.

Daniel_SK -- Thanks.

Last edited:

HeathHudnall

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! When I saw Yeager do this in a video, it immediatey struck me how incr5edibly useful this is. Can't drop it, and you can use that hand for reloads or whatever. And it's always oriented for immediate use.
Yes it is very easily accessible when attach to your hand, no adjusting, just close your hand and it's perfect.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Olight sells a one size fits most type.
IMG_20180106_154117.jpg

You can cinch it up to your hand or wrist or leave it loose.
I paid like $2 ea and they come with a nifty velcro Olight patch for your combat ballcap.

HeathHudnall

Newly Enlightened
Going to try this lanyard setup out
d16773ee0857bdee39afe8e678846c4b.jpg
I cut the draw cord from the bottom of an under armour jacket.
Olight sells a one size fits most type.
IMG_20180106_154117.jpg

You can cinch it up to your hand or wrist or leave it loose.
I paid like $2 ea and they come with a nifty velcro Olight patch for your combat ballcap.
That looks similar to what the tactician comes with.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_20180106_154952.jpg

This is my personal favorite kind
But the thick cord requires a lanyard ring for bigger bodies.
Sewing stores sell the cord cinchers and end caps if you want to make your own from thinner cord.

Last edited:

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow. Just got caught up on the reading. I was beginning to think I was in the ar15com forums for a second. Lets not get the thread I started locked please. I would like to keep it tactician related. Lol

The Tactician and I arent the best of friends I have found out from use. I do like it but I like my edcl2 much better. Darn the luck because the edcl2 was just an after thought for me. I planned on running the tactician. I actually find the beam on the edcl2 to work better for me. In use the spill isnt much less then the tactician. It just has a brighter hot spot. Lets keep hearing some real world usage guys!

Harry999

Enlightened
I have purchased some shock cord while I wait for my light to be shipped to me. I used to use paracord before on my lights but I think the shock cord will work better. Getting everything ready for when the light arrives...

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm am very impressed with the brightest after 1 hour on CR123 cells! In use you really can't tell the difference in brightness.
88102f38a076e7dddc9029246fcdabcf.gif

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took pictures in low with different batteries but there is no reason to post them. There is absolutely no difference.