The Artificial Intelligence Search Engine Is Here (Update: And No One Likes It)

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty interesting. Funny, too.

For the heck of it, I input "candy apple." Wow!!! I didn't realize a single serving contained so many calories!!! 178,000 to be exact! And the size...farmers must be using steroids for fertilizer...LOL!

piojo

Newly Enlightened
I really like it, though I understand it has limited uses. I wanted to use my girlfriend's silver jewelery wire for electronics, so I asked Alpha "What is the conductivity of silver as compared to copper?" I was quite impressed that it understood. I also like that it can tell me the nutritional facts about foods. Just type "1 avocado". I am sure I will think of more uses as I need more random (simple scientific) questions answered.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like it, though I understand it has limited uses. I wanted to use my girlfriend's silver jewelery wire for electronics, so I asked Alpha "What is the conductivity of silver as compared to copper?" I was quite impressed that it understood. I also like that it can tell me the nutritional facts about foods. Just type "1 avocado". I am sure I will think of more uses as I need more random (simple scientific) questions answered.

Just type in a number and you will get more information than you ever wanted.
7 is a good start.

big numbers work also.

It did miss the fact that 42 is the answer to everything.

Last edited: