The CR2 Ion Flashlight – News & Updates

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The CR2 Ion Flashlight – News & Updates

Flashlight, I am also having a second thought. Please move my HA nat to HA black. (sorry for the mess btw)

Also, since the CR2 Ion won't be limited, I decided to give another cpfer a chance for this preorder. Please remove my second preorder and bump someone up the list.

The next guy, enjoy your CR2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

edit: PP sent for one HA black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for (1) HA Nat. Thanks again.

Takifugu

Newly Enlightened

I also would like to remove my second order since there are so much interested in this pre-order. Sorry for inconvenience.
Paypal send for 1 HA Natural
Thanks

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent for one (1) HA Natural.

I'd like to suggest that everyone who was fortunate enough to get in on this prepay and save $20, send an additional $4.00 to offset PP fees. I can tell that because of Enrique's character, he is not going to ask for it, since he already stated a price. For us it's only $4.00, but to him it's $200.

I'd suggest the same for everyone that orders after the prepay, too. I'm very appreciative of his efforts for this light. If he figures his costs wrong and ends up making more money than anticipated, then I'm glad; but usually it's the other way around.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Folks,

At the suggestion of another member, and due to the recent mess with another vendor, here's some information in regards to the pre-payments.

Everything about this light is known and documented; all the specifications are released and they won't be changing. This is a pre-sale, and there will be some wait associated with it, as noted earlier. As far as refunds go, this is like any other normal transaction - the time from payment to delivery is just delayed. That being said, unless the project is cancelled, and God forbid that happen, no refunds will be issued.

I've already spent countless hours on this project, as well as several thousand dollars of my own money to start it off, and I have no intention defrauding anyone on it. I've wanted this light to get done for a while now, and more than anybody I'm looking forward for everything to be completed to my expectations.

There always have been two options to get in on this light, and no one has been forced into them. The pre-order will have some form of an extended wait time, and a $20 discount compensating those who were willing to put up with me for that much longer, and the rest of the lights will be sold at a standard $145 price, with little lag between time of payment and actual shipment.

I'll be accepting prepayments until 9:00PM Central Time Friday, July 22nd, before bumping up the next people on the prepay list.

Thanks everyone for your support. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Enrique

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Paypal sent, with a little extra for the fees.

Looking forward to playing with one.

Aloha

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent for 1 Black HA

Doc

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for 1ea HA Black. Thanks, Doc.

wmpwi

Enlightened
Re: The CR2 Ion Flashlight – News &

I'm on the list for the preorder and have concluded I must pass to the next person as I have a need to curb my enthusiasm for a bit. PM sent. Thanks

indenial

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for one (01) HA Natural CR2 Ion Flashlight Domestic order, etc., etc......

indenial

Enlightened

Might I suggest you put the new order info and the pre-order list on the first page? This makes it much easier to locate. Thanks.