THE INCREDIBLE TORCH!...Helping Everyone Around Danger!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I guess this is popular. Started 10 days ago and have over 1700 views.
Just getting ready to move the "Photonic Duo" to a new set which is being built (fine. Image pulled off the net and printed on an 8.5 X 11 sheet in black and white). Production costs are pretty low since the "cast" is on the shelf. Had to kill some Shorty doubles this last weekend. Damn are they tough!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Well, I guess this is popular. Started 10 days ago and have over 1700 views.

You actually seem a bit surprised. The original series was popular as Hell. Who wouldn't want more? Ford re-did their Mustang a few years ago to look more like their Boss Mustang line from decades ago. Their really popular Boss Mustangs from decades ago. Surprise, surprise . . . sales went through the roof! How many Ford execs. were kicking themselves for not having done the retro design sooner. LOL !

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
P1016951.jpg

NOTE: Although Thor's Hammer Custom Leather, AKA Hogokansatsukan does sell HDS lights, and gives a good discount on custom made holsters for them when you buy a light from him, he does NOT sell Chia Shorty, nor Chia Pets of any kind. He also does not condone or sanction the growing of organic matter on your flashlights, which could possible void ones warranty.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
P1016952.jpg

Note:
Neither Thor's Hammer Custom Leather nor Hogo condone the use of mariju… or in this case… whatever that chia stuff is for medical or recreational purposes. Please have your flashlights act responsibly and teach them young to "Just say no to Chia".

Potato42

Newly Enlightened
LOL it does look like weed! Dill weed...

Is shorty going to become a grow light?:p

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep. It's dill. I just didn't have the patience to actually grow a "Chia Shorty". Well, that and Walgreens didn't have any in stock. Yes, I was actually going to grow a chia HDS.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
This will end Chapter 1 of The Incredible Torch.
Chapter II, continued here, will proceed with the two getting the training they need to fight crime.
Hogo has made arrangements for them to learn from a master crime fighter superhero. Hopefully, this will go better than the flight lessons... but don't count on it.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
This will end Chapter 1 of The Incredible Torch.
Chapter II, continued here, will proceed with the two getting the training they need to fight crime.
Hogo has made arrangements for them to learn from a master crime fighter superhero. Hopefully, this will go better than the flight lessons... but don't count on it.

Who, Paul Kim???

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast

P1016953.jpg

Well. Longman didn't quit. I had to promise him that he would get some "super hero" special training from one of the greatest superhero's of our time. I figured our boys needed to learn how to defend themselves, so off they went... to the cave!

P1016954.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
LOL !

Can't wait to see his sidekick when he returns to the cave.

ASheep

Enlightened
Woo go The Dark Nitecore!
Also, that is the best version of the batmobile in your new set! None of this new-fangled wizardry, just good ol' fashioned American Iron!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Forgot to take a shot of the Department of Electronics and Agriculture (DEA) seizing Shorty's dill weed.

They say you are what you wear.

I'm glad they took it away from Shorty. He looks better nude??

Crap! I just realized that Shorty and everyone else in your tale is nude! How'd you get away with that on a family-friendly forum?! :p