The longest throwing LED flashlight in the world (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can i still get one of these?
Thanks
Yes you can. There has been a change in the way this sale will go. I assume you have read my recent post on that. To get on the interest list please post a formal "add me to the list". As matter of fact there are now two spots open to get moved up to the build list so assuming you were ready to move forward you could also post to claim a spot. At this point you might get bumped off by someone ahead of you in line but it doesn't hurt to try. Let me know if all this makes sense.

jblackwood

Enlightened
:takeit:
I even used the proper graphic . . . does that count for one more place maybe? No? Ok. Please let me know if I owe you payment, it's locked and loaded.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take one but I'm low on the list so Im not gonna hold my breath :huh:

:takeit:
I even used the proper graphic . . . does that count for one more place maybe? No? Ok. Please let me know if I owe you payment, it's locked and loaded.
Payment will only be required after your position here is sealed. That will be known tomorrow afternoon.

Here is how it stands so far. Congrats guys. But as you know if anyone higher on the list from you claims a spot here one or more of you will be bumped out. Thanks
1.zx5go
2.jblackwood
3.fiftycalibre

Hammer Train

Banned
Hi Michael,

I'd like to get a MCE 4A shipped to the UK, what is the cost of shipping just for a pill?

Thanks,

Peter.

zx5go

Newly Enlightened
I can't wait to tell everyone how great my new DEFT is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts