• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ******** The Mammoth ******** CLOSED

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting for new price quote from cnc shop as the price that I posted was almost a year old. Once I get everything organized, I'll start a new interest thread. In addition, cnc shop require 25pcs minimum order to make it happen.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should have all prices in by next week. I'm sorry for the delay as most of suppliers are closed this week for Chinese New Year.

cnjl3

Enlightened
I sure hope there is still enough interest. I initially only wanted a body plus holder but i will settle for a body or two depending on price. I have a FM3" and Delghi 3" heads that are in desperate need of a good 2S3P 18650 size type MAG compatable body. Thank you - for not dropping this project.

popcorn.gif

If there is enough interest for just the heads (Mag D compatible) or bodies without battery holders. Then its a go.

Rommul

Enlightened
I am still in for a split body that allows a 7.2 volt LI Ion solution.

Battery holders will be a plus. I really want the body I hope you can do this even if it means not getting the battery holders until later.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big Head and short Fatty body for 4x18650 across.
complete with switches and springs.

maybe 2 pieces depending final price.

Benny

Last edited:

rizky_p

Flashlight Enthusiast
did i missed it? or there is going to be a second run?...any real photo from first run? what the diameter of the head?

thanks.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I dropped into and then later on, out of this buy--tired of waiting and new projects came up. Depending on the price I just might be back in again.....:shrug:

Karl

glyphin

Newly Enlightened
Good to see that I didn't miss anything during the month I didn't log in...

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guess I got a tad corn-fused :thinking:about this thread along with the other Mammoth 4 X18650 thread but I'm still in here for the head--and possibly the body should the 4 X18650 body never come to fruition.

Karl.