The new and very rare Olight Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!

That's actually our Olight site for US distribution/sales, information, contact etc.

I have appreciated Olight since I bought the T20 from you sometime ago. A user friendly, informative website has been needed to compliment these lights. Again, nice to see it's happening.

Good Job.

PM Sent.

Bill

Death's Head

Enlightened
Hi Matt,
I just called and left a message.
I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these and some batteries. I just wanted to know if the Olight clips are compatible with light.

Thanks!

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I couldn't help myself. I just orderd one! The only problem is this light says, bling-bling! My wife can't tell one black light from another that I have, but this one is so different. (I order 2 lights today, this one and a LiteFlux LF5XT R2 in natural. I love the R2 and they are getting hard to find).

How can I hide this new one? Black Magic Marker? (I can take it off with a bit of alcohol when I use it in private). Any other ideas?

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I couldn't help myself. I just orderd one! The only problem is this light says, bling-bling! My wife can't tell one black light from another that I have, but this one is so different. (I order 2 lights today, this one and a LiteFlux LF5XT R2 in natural. I love the R2 and they are getting hard to find).

How can I hide this new one? Black Magic Marker? (I can take it off with a bit of alcohol when I use it in private). Any other ideas?

:lolsign: I know just what you mean.

How about: 'I decided to strip that old black paint off one of my lights and look at how shiny it is now!' Of course that will only work if she's blond.... ;)

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign: I know just what you mean.

How about: 'I decided to strip that old black paint off one of my lights and look at how shiny it is now!' Of course that will only work if she's blond.... ;)

That isn't a bad idea. I do have a black T-10. "Dear, how do you think this black T10 will look if I strip it down and polish it?" I think it will look great. Give me a few hours. Won't she be impressed with my "work"?:whistle:

(Of course I will have the problem that the logo on the Titanium version is darker. How do I handle that one?)

Zeige

Enlightened
hmmm, the easy off oven remover makes the laser engraving darker?

or maybe some shoe polish on the titanium?

my wife is blond .... she would fall for it :)

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Matt,
I just called and left a message.
I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these and some batteries. I just wanted to know if the Olight clips are compatible with light.

Thanks!

I/We don't know until the lights arrive. You may want to send us an email on Monday PM so we can check.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
This may have been answered before. But if so, I didn't see it.

Is there any special packaging with this Lmited Edition light?
That sure would be nice, especially if this becomes a shelf-queen collector's item.

1dash1

Enlightened
BabyDoc:

Perhaps this partially answers your question. And this is the old L0P box: CPFM link

For a better picture, you can cut and paste the following link:
"http://chows.smugmug.com/photos/52632354-M.jpg"
Reference: *NEW* Fenix L0P Special Edition 1xAAA *Three Stage* Light!

(Board policy prohibits me from posting the picture directly. I'm not sure whether providing a direct link would similarly breach the policy. To be safe, I went ahead and just posted the simple URL. You can take it from there.)

Andromeda

Newly Enlightened
Wonder what grade of Titanium was used for the Infinitum, I bet is grade 5 Titanium, based on the retail price. Haha :)

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't wait to get my light.

I can't wait for mine to arrive either and I'm hoping the beam profile including the spot is nice. I am not much for ordering a light before anyone around here has had a chance to inspect it, but the fact it could have sold out before that happened left me pulling the trigger immediately. I feel confident because it's Olight so the wait is on.

Bill

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't wait for mine to arrive either and I'm hoping the beam profile including the spot is nice. I am not much for ordering a light before anyone around here has had a chance to inspect it, but the fact it could have sold out before that happened left me pulling the trigger immediately. I feel confident because it's Olight so the wait is on.

Bill

I guess I am not going to be as picky about the beam profile with this one. I have too many new lights right now, including a LF3XT which is my current EDC. The Olight Titanium was an impulse buy based on its curb appeal alone. It sure is pretty! I figured even if I don't carry it, it will be a nice shelf queen to take out and look at. That's why I was interested in the packaging. Jewelry, when it isn't worn, needs a jewel box.

naked2

Enlightened
I have the T10 and love its "projection- like" hotspot, despite a slightly purplish tint. With the Infinitum having the same reflector, and the R2 WD emitter, I should love it even more!

Merry Christmas to me (and to all)! :santa:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I am not going to be as picky about the beam profile with this one. I have too many new lights right now, including a LF3XT which is my current EDC. The Olight Titanium was an impulse buy based on its curb appeal alone. It sure is pretty! I figured even if I don't carry it, it will be a nice shelf queen to take out and look at. That's why I was interested in the packaging. Jewelry, when it isn't worn, needs a jewel box.

Agreed.

I have seen you mention the LF3XT in a positive manner a number of times lately, and you sure have me wondering if I'm not missing out on something I should have. When you describe the light I always read your posts carefully and it sure sounds nice. My problem (like you) is I have bought so many lights in the last year, and it just gets harder and harder for me to justify the next purchase. Like you said the Titanium was just a impulse wow that is pretty kinda buy.

I guess there is a fine line between passion and obsession. I think it's a passion, my wife thinks obsession.:mecry:

Happy Holidays

Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.