The new and very rare Olight Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I already got a shipping notice :thumbsup: Susanna said it was in stock and would be shipping later on today.:twothumbs
C

d1dd1

Enlightened
What did you order ?

The Olight titanium costs 100€ @ qualityflashklights.at and isn't available before the end of next week

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold out in about 24 hours...

I don't know how many pieces of the 200 Susanna got, but I would have thought that it would be sold out in 3 hours! :eek:

Well, it's of no big importance, let's hope the light works as it should and that it has a superb beam. The reflector is also the one from the T10 btw.

Greets,

Henk (xyz/200)

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
You would think other Olight dealers will get a portion of these 200 lights. It is hard to imagine all 200 were sold out in 24 hours by this one German dealer. Does anyone know who the US distributer is? I emailed EliteLED thinking they were. I haven't heard back yet.

Sector7

Enlightened
Hey Guys, MattK at Battery Junction just got his hands on all 100 polished finish not the bead blast finish...get your reservations now...:thumbsup:

naked2

Enlightened
After searching here and at CPFMP to check prices of comparable Ti lights, I couldn't help myself, I just ordered one! :devil: The Devil made me do it!
I wonder who will be the first to sell one on the marketplace?
:popcorn:
I should've ordered two, then I could've sold one on CPFMP, 'cause I'm sure not selling mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.