The new and very rare Olight Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed.

I have seen you mention the LF3XT in a positive manner a number of times lately, and you sure have me wondering if I'm not missing out on something I should have. When you describe the light I always read your posts carefully and it sure sounds nice. My problem (like you) is I have bought so many lights in the last year, and it just gets harder and harder for me to justify the next purchase. Like you said the Titanium was just a impulse wow that is pretty kinda buy.

I guess there is a fine line between passion and obsession. I think it's a passion, my wife thinks obsession.:mecry:

Happy Holidays

Bill

There is no question it is an obsession. I was at a very boring meeting this morning. I took out my LF3XT and was playing with it throughout the meeting. My boss finally said to me, "what are you doing holding a flashlight" I told her, jokingly, I have ADHD and need something to fidgit with." She said, "maybe you need a rubber ball to squeeze"? I said, "no this flashlight feels a lot better!"

Oh, BTW, get the LF3XT, too! IMO, it is the greatest invention since sliced bread. Hmmm, but sliced bread never needed batteries!

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I told her, jokingly, I have ADHD and need something to fidgit with." She said, "maybe you need a rubber ball to squeeze"? I said, "no this flashlight feels a lot better!"

Oh, BTW, get the LF3XT, too! IMO, it is the greatest invention since sliced bread. Hmmm, but sliced bread never needed batteries!

:crackup:

I will have to file that one away and save it for when I really need an excuse. My Kids, Wife, Nephews, etc.....all think I'm crazy.

I have been following the battery thread 123/vs whatever going on and to me it is funny. If I didn't use rechargeable batteries for as much as I play with my lights I would definitely be broke!

BTW--I will consider the LF3XT after the holidays-funds permitting of course.

Happy Holidays

Bill

EDIT: I meant to mention, your grammer is some of the best I've seen. It is always a pleasure to read your posts because of Comma's, periods, quote marks, being where they should. It just seems to be going away with all the texting and computer forums now. Again nice to see.

Last edited:

OCDGearhead

Newly Enlightened
Polished if you get it from Battery Junction.

Bead blast everywhere else. Assuming there are any left.

Polished titanium has a very attractive warm glow.

For the gear / gadget freaks, it is more beautiful than gold.

And this is a really sweet pocket rocket, ti or not.

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
I´ve got both the LF3XT and the Olight Ti on the way to me. Hope they get here (Sweden) before Christmas. I´ll try to post some beam shots of the two when they get here (haven´t done so yet on this forum but there must be a tutorial somewhere). Seasons greeting to all.:santa:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are still some available? Very hard to believe! Is there a crisis somewhere? :poke:

As I was told, polished Titanium may be hard as a rock, but very sensitive to scratches. Fingerprints will personnalize it... :p

Mine will be a shelf queen, next to her sand-beated sister. That means that it'll serve in the house though.

Greets,

Henk

Status
Not open for further replies.