The perfect husband

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
chamenos said:
i'm my perfect friend! i bought myself an A2, and i was really greatful when i got it from me. anyway, i think you'll like your A2...i love mine (when the tailcap was still working) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i noticed the newer A2s have the "digital plus series, A2 aviator" words engraved the other way from the older ones like mine though.

[/ QUOTE ]

A little off topic, but he other way? Now I'm wondering if I have a old or new one. Thanks

-Mike

DumboRAT

Enlightened
Wow! That's a hell of a gift!

=)

I'd love to give my wife something like that, but much like whisky's wife, mine has the ability to lose just about everything. She's a doc, and through med school and Residency, she's lost well over $1K's worth of rather valuable diagnostic instruments......not including pocket texts.

I'm "training" her now with a SF G2. Hoping that she'll graduate to an A2 or ARC LS(X) some day.

=)

Her? She's given me a $300 check for a MOMO steering wheel before, and also bought me a G-Tech Pro. =) The Porsche is still on-order.

=)

Allen
aka DumboRAT

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
mike: with my A2 oriented the same way, the print is upside down relative to the one picture above /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif if you look around at pictures of various A2s you'll notice what i mean. i just noticed that those with the newer ones which have the newer tailcaps and longer clips have the text printed in that orientation, as opposed to mine that has the short clip and old tailcap.

Chengiz

Enlightened
It worked................. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif I needed a KL3 for my 6Z original (yes...........needed is applicable, so don't wreck this for me). So I told her that I found an A2, and whoa, there is a KL3 head sitting next to it, and since I'm here..............

MicroE

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
.... He is away this weekend at a sniper competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please disregard every mean thing that I ever said about you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I gave my wife a new fishtank and hood for her birthday. Her Plecostomus outgrew the small one. Is a fishtank a reasonable showing of affection?---Marc

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
MicroE, no matter what practical thing you buy for a birthday gift, always give something romantic. Like a ring or earring or necklace. Plus flowers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hood?

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
Hood?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's referring to the covers on the top of the fish tank so the fish don't get out and the flashlights don't fall in.

-Mike

MicroE

Enlightened
Yes. Of course I got a hood. I would hate to come downstairs one morning and discover dried Pleco on the floor.
I guess I should pick up some flowers on the way home today.

Greta

Flashaholic
Don't feel bad David... I had the same first thought... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif .... Bad Sasha... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've bought my wife a G2 and an E1e with KL1 head for it and she's since given them both back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Says they're too big for her purse. She then proceeded to steal my CMG Sonic that I had rigged with a micro-biner! Oh well, guess her satisfaction is what matters, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif At least I got two more Surefires out of the deal, even if I paid for em! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gave my wife a surefire e2 and 9p for her birthday,now all "my" light are "our" light me and her.everytime now I buy a new light I have to buy two light so I can said it's "MY".I hate the perfect husband it's too much work.

Greta

Flashaholic
LOL... and I thought I was the only one who had to buy two of everything. Chengiz wants a blue A2 now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
Married men live longer! I'm staying that way...:D

[/ QUOTE ]

But they still die younger than their wives. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BN

rlhess

Enlightened
My wife's a convert now that she has my Arc sLS with the small twisty 1x123 pack. At a back-to-school night she made quite a hit loaning it to some people at a book table. Yes, we got it back.

She didn't say anything about my L4 <smile>.

Happily married for 20 years...oh and two of everything? That's reserved for the 9- and 10-year old boys!

Cheers,

Richard

Latest posts