The Sarah Connor Chronicles: Fox TV series

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent episode tonight. The tin miss is sure to please with her grace and moves.
I'm really "into" this series now and they're ending it! Dagnabit!
2 hour finale next week. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Excellent episode tonight. The tin miss is sure to please with her grace and moves.
I'm realling "into" this series now and they're ending it! Dagnabit!
2 hour finale next week. :thumbsup:

Where did you get that info?

Bill

Tachikoma

Enlightened
Do you think the music Cameron is dancing to in the end it's the same playing in the basement in the future?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I went to Fox's website and they just show a regular show for next Monday. No mention on Fox that it is the series finale. I admit that I did not see the next weeks preview at the end of last nite show. I knew that there would be a problem with running out of shows due to the writer's strike. Jerico has the same problem, though I am sure the writers are humping now.

Bill

Well I just did not want to believe what fnmag said. Two hour season end show, or series end next Monday.

Bill

Last edited:

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is the season finale, if I understand correctly. Most likely due to the writers strike. So, a hiatus until Sept?. I'm not sure.
I do hope they continue this series.

I think Cameron got some good "air" time last night. I look forward to her assuming a much larger role. Fine by me if they "scale back" the time alloted to SC.

ackbar

Enlightened
Oh good.. I was kinda freaking out.. I like the show and hope it doesn't turn out to be another Firefly.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you think the music Cameron is dancing to in the end it's the same playing in the basement in the future?

Cameron is dancing to Chopin Nocturn in C-sharp minor at the end--I love that piece and play it well enough not to massacre it.

I'm sure I would have recognized it in the previous episode, so I feel confident in saying that, no, it's not the same music as in the basement.

Good episode this past Monday. I only just watched it--had to download it and watch on my computer because I was travelling home for like 20 hours on Monday, starting at 4 AM, and not getting home until 12:15AM Tuesday. Took 15 minutes to get my stuff together, then rushed off to work the graveyard shift at the accelerator 'til 8 AM. I was, uh, pretty tired by that point, to say the least. I flew from Orlando to Atlanta to Detroit (where my flight to Ithaca was canceled) to Boston to Rochester NY. Fun. Really fun. LOL!

Anyway, yeah, lovely to see Summer dancing. Another solid episode, in my opinion.

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
fnmag,

No surprise on the season finale already coming up, if you had read the thread from the start, you would have seen that I posted they only had 9 episodes on tap.

Like js, I also liked the episode, at least they are integrating the FBI investigator on a human level rather than wasting time on endless police investigation and cop show type material.

I thought there was also an interesting theme of people becoming more like machines (John's uncle, wanting to kill without mercy while giving no-one his trust) while the machines are becoming more like people (Cameron's dancing).

Even the psychologist in the end was "infected" by the paranoia around him, becoming more like Sarah. The series is doing a great job with themes, exploring them one way then echoing them another way. Even the pleasant music during the dance was echoing the music from the Terminator's basement (in the future), where no doubt very unpleasant things were happening.

Still, the underlying "DNA" (for machines, programming) remains, with Cameron spending zero time or CPU cyles to worry about those 2 troubled Russian immigrants getting killed, after she completed her "mission" of acquiring the next clue to be followed.

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outstanding! The season finale was well done tonight. I especially liked the Johnny Cash music and the camera angle from the bottom of the swimming pool.
Now the wait starts until the next season.