There is nothing in this world better then a dog

Johnnyh

Enlightened
"To get a true sense of ones place in life, everyone should own a dog who worships him and a cat who ignores him". Author unknown.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Cats don't even like there humans don't believe me have ya neihber feed ya cat for a week and see how fast the cats is not ya cat anymore

Nephron44

Enlightened
Here's my buddy!

hWF8Wo9.jpg

Hu35dIs.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I have owned dogs my whole life and they are more loyal more caring and more lovable then any human I have ever known. No matter how much I have to yell at them they still give me unconditional love and attention. Some say that's because there just animals and don't know a difference but I believe they are just creates like that.mine are Great Danes and they rule.

ven

Flashaholic
Had a cat(Katy) lived to 18, very independent and pretty much do as they please. Dogs i find more demanding with time, of course both make awesome pets in their own way.
Few pics of Nala
tJ6IzmMl.jpg

NoGWp3Cl.jpg

PDKtmdAl.jpg

8ns7g0kl.jpg

She is not very lady like!
vcFStrfl.jpg

Butter would not melt................after eating a ps4 controller and head phones lol
P9kz9QBl.jpg

m88Vmm1l.jpg

Been maybe 12+yrs since our last dog, certainly brings back having to find a lot more time and even more commitment. However, maybe 5 months in and fantastic, she is sure part of the family and everything has to be worked around her, be it nipping out or holidays. No regrets, just new memories to make ahead.

nbp

Flashaholic
Okay, since that didn't go as I had hoped, I have purged the thread of the mess. Let's just get back to the original topic, which was cheery discussion of happy dogs.

If someone wants to discuss dog training and safety, that's a topic for another thread, if it can remain civil and within the bounds of the rules of course.

Nephron44

Enlightened
Okay, since that didn't go as I had hoped, I have purged the thread of the mess. Let's just get back to the original topic, which was cheery discussion of happy dogs.

If someone wants to discuss dog training and safety, that's a topic for another thread, if it can remain civil and within the bounds of the rules of course.

Thanks for the cleanup!